Google Pay India (GPay)

npci servers are overloaded as usual i guess. try later today or past midnight :D

PhonePe has a great feature for people with multiple bank accounts. You can use the app to transfer funds from one account to another. It saves you from using shitty banking apps.

PhonePe of course also has billing support for tons of services. Though Paytm has a massive edge here over all other similar platforms.

I'm using BHIM Axis pay. Is it different from UPI?:angel:

It is just another UPI powered app. You can send money to a Tez user using your existing UPI app.

Google has plans to integrate mobile wallets like Paytm and mobikwik in future. There are also plans to add support for payments through debit and credit cards.

When you guys are busy with Tez i activated Airtel UPI and its working fine with no issues;)
Added all my banks - SBI,BOB,Syndicate within seconds:emoji_ok_hand:

Cannot add funds or pay bills by Airtel UPI. All it does is allow you to reserve your custom upi id :D

@Sushubh ok..got it

In Axis pay i can create separate VPA for all my banks. i.e, mynamesbi@axisbank, mynamebob@axisbank, mynamesyn@axisbank
But in rest of the other UPI apps (eg. myname/mymobilenumber) only one VPA can be created and you can assign it to any ONE a/c by default.

I prefer multiple VPA's for each bank rather than ONE VPA for all banks.

What u guys prefer?

Back