Got blacklisted while Bridging

ISP
BSNL Bharat Fiber
I guess it's a pretty common issue, as I read recently
I just got a second local ISP connection, as @Lolita_Magnum Suggested ✌️,
I had a load balancer laying around, so I tried connecting both connections to config active optimize routing (it did worked nicely btw)

Wan1 : (local ISP) PPPoE
Wan2: (BSNL) dynamic as Lan through router

the issue was whenever BSNL was down it wasn't able to detect it, technically syro-router's DHCP server kept on
so I thought BSNL Bridge PPPoE would disconnect it till the line is back alive

the one mistake I made while setting up the bridge is I cloned PON Mac to load balancer Wan port, and immediately it unregistered itself
possibly blacklisted,
I had bridged before, simply by binding Port and setting provided VLAN in onu, but this time not so lucky ig

so what would be the solution here, LCO says just give it a day it resets in 24HR, I DON"T THINK SO
any similar issue-solution anyone had?

When you said PON MAC which MAC did you copy exactly, the one on the device back or the one for PPPoE? If the ONT is blacklisted then LCO can simply remove that from OLT.

Oh the EPON Mac, you may find it in EPON information tab where you see your assigned IP's
I'll attach Screenshot later if required,

My LCO posted request to clear PPPoE mac to Karnataka for some reason

Good effort on the LCO to actually go through with the restart. Most would have never done that.

I guess, he does not know or has the mainframe to reset the auth lock.

He rebooted the OLT, alarms ringing in NOC lol.

He has like 5 Syrotech OLT switches, each has i think 4-5 SFP, and he said he don't usually open interface, only to add entries, is Restarting OLT a big deal?

yea the guy is cool, as I mentioned in past post, changed SFP on my request as well on Packet loss concern

I guess the LCO misunderstood and requested PPPoE MAC reset. Since you said EPON registered, Unauthorised my guess is that there is no authentication for ONTs enabled on the OLT and your ONT was auto locked and OLT restart fixed that.

oh no no, after restarting EPON status is Registered, unauthorized

my status never got Registered & authorized from day 1 : D,
but after my shinnagins it changed to unregistered, ununauthorized

That's what I meant. Your config triggered a block automatically for your ONT. Mine is same too. On my Digisol ONT it says registered, not authenticated.

Back