Got myself a Zee DTH Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 13,327
Dish tv.It will be nice to hear your experiance ,as I'm thinking of moving to Dish when our 4 month free period is over .

still not activated. dish tv guy's response. it COULD take upto 72 hours. b@$t@rd$.

Well you are getting a taste of what and why i stayed away from Dish TV and opted for Tata Sky instead... LOUSY after sales service. All the best. :thumb:

heh. i still wont go for Tata Sky. their software is good i know. service would be better i know.but lack of channels... duh.

still not activated. dish tv guy's response. it COULD take upto 72 hours. b@$t@rd$.

That sucks!
Makes me actually feel good about Tata Sky:P

But once its installed and workin i think having greater no of channels is certainly a big advantage..afterall what will u require to see more frequently the customer support guy or the channels?

oh yeah. their activation is instantaneous i heard. duh dish tv people. they chose the wrong person to have a delayed connection.

But once its installed and workin i think having greater no of channels is certainly a big advantage..afterall what will u require to see more frequently the customer support guy or the channels?

Actually I would give weightage to both. With Indicom, I would love to see the cust support guys more frequently:P

Anyway Sushubh mentioned he's taking a 6 month free trial - if you look at it that way, it's cool..anyways, I just heard the news that my agency has won the Airtel DTH advertising account. Hopefully in 6 months, there will be a better alternative to Dish!

Back