Gurgaon Metro launch today!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 13,344
PVR Gurgaon Mainstream. Is this anywhere near the metro stations? It would be so cool if it was.Once again I apologize for my complete ignorance of Gurgaon Geography.Right now, my favorite haunt for watching Hollywood movies is PVR Ambience. If the above mentioned Hall is within walking distance of a metros station, it would be a god sent for me. Will save me on Petrol Bills, :)

as i have mentioned above... YES! there is a metro station right between the two malls DT City Center and MGF. PVR Mainstream is in MGF. DT too has a multiplex in the city center mall. so basically you are covered. of course you would not be able to catch night shows because metro stops at 11PM :D

Ok! Cool!I watch movies on weekdays during daytime anyway. Saves me on ticket money as tickets are cheaper on weekdays. :thumbsup:

this photo was taken from the DT Mall front.

this photo was taken in front of the MGF mall.

the metro runs between the two malls.

what no coloring have been done?? i am sure we will soon start seeing ads and ads all over.

hah. the major metro station at huda city center is also pretty much bare naked. and it is suppose to work as a mall.

three photos taken past midnight of the guru dronacharya station on the MG road. :D

Metro adds another train on Gurgaon corridor
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation added another train to its Qutab Minar-Gurgaon corridor, increasing the frequency of trains on this line to 10 minutes. Services on the corridor were started on Monday with five trains and a frequency of 12 minutes, leading to delays. With the addition of another train, the total number of train trips in a day will increase to 211 from 179, a DMRC spokesperson said.

AROUND TOWN

Back