Gurgaon Metro launch today!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 13,344
I will be visiting Gurgaon this week. What is the current status of the metro? Does it go all the way up to Rajiv Chowk? My work would be somewhere around Sector 18. From the map it looks like the station at DT/MGF mall would be the nearest. Is that the case? Also, what is the frequency in the evenings like?

metro runs from qutb minar to huda city center...

the qutb minar station is actually pretty far away from qutb minar :D

here is a google maps file i made while traveling on it...

Delhi Metro Route from Qutb Minar to Huda City Center Gurgaon.kml

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

of course the public transport situation is pretty bad and it would be a nightmare to reach sector 18 from iffco chowk metro station.

^ Haha, that sounds quite encouraging.

This is a map of the metro that I found:

Does that mean metro from Gurgaon to Delhi isn't really a viable option? What are the alternatives? I need to go to NDLS

where did NDLS come into picture wrt gurgaon metro?

same question what does NDLS came into the picture between when is iffco chowk to aiims metro starting

if he wants to ask how would a person from gurgaon would reach NDLS... well he would take the metro from gurgaon to CP and then from CP to NDLS.

why? ndls is just a couple of stations away from CP? traveling with luggage in buses is not fun. metro is not that bad.

Back