Gurgaon Metro launch today!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 13,344
heh. metro is definitely not connecting gurgaon to CP. if it was, it would have been all over the news. i assume the launch has been delayed till september. don't worry mrs dick shit would make sure you get to hear about the launch event.

^ LOL.

Actually the Metro site adds to the confusion. They have two fare charts: one for HUDA - Qutub Minar, and the other for remaining. In that, the Qutub Minar - Central Secretariat fares are highlighted in green, not sure why. But atleast, as per them, one CAN travel this distance :D

Fare chart for the Qutub Minar - HUDA City Centre section

Delhi Metro Rail Fares | Metro Fare Information | DMRC Fare Chart | Automatic Ticketing | DMRC Ticket Options

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

That also makes me wonder - what is the point of connecting only till Qutub Minar! It is at almost one end of the city with practically no use. Hogwash. Atleast it "connects" Gurgaon to Delhi. WTF.

well the haryana government wanted them to open this stretch because it does make life of gurgaon people easy (who are working in mehrauli for example). for me it is an option if i want to travel to the malls. or even to the area around qutb minar. metro was not interested in opening this stretch.

yeah it does not connect till cp right now but it was said till aug so i expect in sept it to start

^ Tomorrow never comes. It is an underground section and looking at the current (sorry) state of affairs, that might probably be the last thing on their minds now.

Since Cwg comes soon i expect it to complete

Back