Gurgaon Metro launch today!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 13,344
maybe when i have more luggage i will try metro low floor bus dont seem a headache for now .Yeah but with this weather traveling on buses is last thing on the mind.

well the low floor buses are very few and they are mostly over-crowded. at least in the case of metro you know that the next one is just a few minutes away.

well for Dhaula Kuan there are enough buses right now or maybe i am lucky when i travel i find them easily

well i traveled from gurgaon to qutb minar. i had to reach aiims. could not find anything right there. walked for around 2-3KM to reach the bus stop at the actual qutb minar. took me a waiting of around an hour before i found a khatara blue line bus that took me to where i wanted.

from qutub minar to aiims u mean right ?Well u could have taken the south ex bus and walk 10 minutes if u wanted to go aiims only.

Well, all I was asking is can I go from Gurgaon to CP or New Delhi station from Gurgaon in a metro. I guess not since the line doesn't go all the way. If that's the case, what are the other options. Walking 3 KM is ruled out :D

^ Cool. I thought Qutub Minar was the last stop. Do I need to change if I board at MGF?

duh. qutb minar to CP line is not open yet. it was supposed to open sometime this month i think. no clue what's the latest on that.

Back