Happy with your Sify Broadband CTO?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,587
a better way would have been to parner with bhinder (pity he is at college during day time). we could have bought a common package and make one of our PC a proxy server. :P

y dont u guys make a proxy server and then get two packs one for the day n other for the night.

he is in college at day time. :D but it makes sense. :) there are no unlimited packs for days though...let him come and respond...

1 hour of chattin = 2 mb approx
1 hour os surfin = 8mb approx
(Sify's official figures)

u can also do a calculation based on number of hours u use.[/b]
--Surjeett

I don't know where Sify gets its figures from. I have monitored my text chat usage and it comes out to be around 550 KB for an hour ;)

maybe sify guys are heavy chatters. :D but that would not include voice chat and video conferencing. :)and they have to give a higher limit to prevent user yelling back. so the margin is pretty safe i would guess.

Noone will yell if it's said that they have used less data transfer/bandwidth for the same work :D

:rolleyes: the proxy thing could work, of course, we'll see abt that, but as he said i am not at home in the daytime.. and also there is no unlimited connection available.. besides all i dooff the internet is download.. i download stuff for like 10 - 11 hours of the night and when i had the 32 K pack i left it for 20 hrs at a stretch.. so that would leave you with little or no bandwidth :)

Back