Hathway broadband - extremely bad service

ISP
Hathway broadband
I am an existing user of hathway and bought the 50mbps service. it worked just fine in the first week giving me approx 25 mbps download speed. Since the last week the speed has come down to 2 mbps and even after putting a complaint nothing has been done since the last 7 days. The guys are hathway dont even respond to your query and keep you on hold indefinitely. I strongly recommend NOT to use this service provider cause the speed they promise is false and there is no customer service to help once you pay, totally disgusted by their attitude and service level(infact there is no service level cause they dont even talk to you)
You can verify this: my account number is 1076387 and the complaint ticket number is 10928569

i wanted to take hathway even i paid the amount also but no body came for the installation of equipment.
i had to complain every day for delay in installation.
Then i just ask them to refund my amount and even this took very long time.
Hathway used to be good ISP but dont know what happened to their service.

Vishal, please don't expect any response from Hathway. I had a very bad experience and I moved on to Tikona,I thought Hathways guys don't respond to complaints but they are not even ready to disconnect.

Litesh- acc.no.1202905....
Got the connection on 29th oct 2014 and in jus 6 days there were more than 20 disruptions... 2nd nov- complete day it was disconnected.. Ended up using my vodafone 3G... Speed promised is 50mbps... But wat I get here is mere 6mbps... Avoid hathway... And they do not respond to ur calls on Sundays... Wasted money calling on customer care no. Worst service... I'm stuck with tis connection till jan 28th... Any hathway employee looking at this...? Try refunding my money so I can go for my previous service provider.. It was 1000 times better...

The customer service guys from Hathway are not only incompetent but also lazy to their bones. We have moved to a different ISP post the first 3 months of miserable service & disconnections. They are yet to come over and collect their modem. We have asked for a refund, I doubt that will materialize. Not sure what to do with the modem.

Back