Hathway - New Tariff Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter cobraking
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 46,831
I have used it in Chennai - it was bad.Some People In Mumbai i - said it was good.

UM that means i crossed 10 GB limit in one month, thats why my speed was reduced to 256 KBps.

But atleast its cheap.

But DID u face any disconnection as i have faced??

few disconnections but promptly attended. and yes speed is halved to 256 after 10 GB Cap but on sundays it is free.

also these are reduced rates from FEB 2011 as told by a hathway person to me.

i was thinking of changing over to local cable ISP coz of the FUP thing but now since rates are reduced have to think over again.

BTW where are u from mumbai -- which area

I am using Hathway in Mumbai. Downtime is almost nil ..the only issue is the recently implemented FUP ...otherwise it is decent ISPMy Plan details are 1 Mbps unlimited - 1600 Per Month - 25 GB FUP

I have used it in Chennai - it was bad.
Some People In Mumbai i - said it was good.

yes in mumbai its good but only bad thing is the FUP part

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

I am using Hathway in Mumbai. Downtime is almost nil ..the only issue is the recently implemented FUP ...otherwise it is decent ISP

My Plan details are 1 Mbps unlimited - 1600 Per Month - 25 GB FUP

dude they have reduced the 1MBPs tariff. email or call them for new rates. which area of mumbai are u from

yes in mumbai its good but only bad thing is the FUP part

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

dude they have reduced the 1MBPs tariff. email or call them for new rates. which area of mumbai are u from

Chembur.

Any link for the reduced tarriff.

I just paid my Jan bill ...that was 1600 only :iomg:

Chembur.

Any link for the reduced tarriff.

I just paid my Jan bill ...that was 1600 only :iomg:

check out Hathway : Get Connected or call them or email them at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected].

send them an email with your account number and request them that u need the latest plan list as of FEB 2011

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I'm from kandivali

i too from same area. if u want no FUP try In 2 Cable

last rates offered by them are 552/- pm for 512 Kbps unltd

Hey i checked their plans, and its specified that the cost is RS 499 but is it including taxes???

they have a plan sheet in the offices which has the latest price. whatever i mentioned in the earlier post has been told to me by the hathway person today

check out Hathway : Get Connected or call them or email them at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected].

send them an email with your account number and request them that u need the latest plan list as of FEB 2011

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

i too from same area. if u want no FUP try In 2 Cable

last rates offered by them are 552/- pm for 512 Kbps unltd

Have Mailed them regarding the plan change - lets see how soon they revert and implement

By the way - any idea, rates for hathway have been reduced since when ?

Have Mailed them regarding the plan change - lets see how soon they revert and implement

By the way - any idea, rates for hathway have been reduced since when ?

since FEB 2011 they have reduced the rates and for plan change you need to wait till your current plan is over. did u send the email with account number and to all email add which i gave. also, did u request them for the new plan sheet

It seems that IN 2 cable's site is under construction, i want to see their TARIFF plans, but cannot see.

its under construction since last many years. i sent them email about the tariff plans but they did not reply back.

Back