Hathway - New Tariff Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter cobraking
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 46,831
Hey my HATHWAY is on HOLD, so if i activate it again will i be charged on the basis of new tariff or old one.

everything will be new and if not u say u want new reduced plans but remember it has FUP

since FEB 2011 they have reduced the rates and for plan change you need to wait till your current plan is over. did u send the email with account number and to all email add which i gave. also, did u request them for the new plan sheet

I sent the mail to all the email ids you had written and one other email id which i had along with my account number.
I Saw their plan sheet online ...so did not ask for the plan sheet in the email

Just told them to change it to Expressway-postpaid (999 Per Month, 1 Mbps, Unlimited Download) effective 1st Feb

Thanks for the update :)

I sent the mail to all the email ids you had written and one other email id which i had along with my account number.
I Saw their plan sheet online ...so did not ask for the plan sheet in the email

Just told them to change it to Expressway-postpaid (999 Per Month, 1 Mbps, Unlimited Download) effective 1st Feb

Thanks for the update :)

buddy the plan list on the website is incomplete. for the latest and full price list send them email again with account number.

also, for plan change u need to visit the office after the current plan is over or if u are paying online then it is possible they might change it there itself.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Once i clicked IN 2 cable their tariff was in front of me, i don;t know how it HAPPEN, but now its not showing anything, I am just FED up of searching 4 ISP's.

was the tariff latest or old. i too had seen the price but it of the year 2002. seems they are still living in stone age.

call up this number for In 2 Cable for new prices -

Mr. Prabhakar - 9222335483 or

other numbers - 9969274685, 9833666134, 28208585

ask them if they have reduced or will be reducing the prices in the coming days

buddy the plan list on the website is incomplete. for the latest and full price list send them email again with account number.

also, for plan change u need to visit the office after the current plan is over or if u are paying online then it is possible they might change it there itself.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

was the tariff latest or old. i too had seen the price but it of the year 2002. seems they are still living in stone age.

call up this number for In 2 Cable for new prices -

Mr. Prabhakar - 9222335483 or

other numbers - 9969274685, 9833666134, 28208585

ask them if they have reduced or will be reducing the prices in the coming days

They called me this morning and confirmed that they will be changing my plan.
An yeah, I pay my bill online every month.

Do they have anything better than 1 Mbps ??? if yes then it makes sense to mail them and ask for the latest plan list. else i am happy with what i have right now.

Last year August, I Was Offered 512kbps connection at 1500 for 3Months. i wondered can they offer the 512kbps Connection For 500pm and installation Free.I called up my friend who has the hathway connection, He told They offered with 15GB Limit and then speed was reduced to 256kbps. If the internet isnt workng the Technician would take a Week to solve ur problem. Later when the sales person Called me I told him to F**k off. Highly unreliable connection.

Last year August, I Was Offered 512kbps connection at 1500 for 3Months. i wondered can they offer the 512kbps Connection For 500pm and installation Free.

I called up my friend who has the hathway connection, He told They offered with 15GB Limit and then speed was reduced to 256kbps. If the internet isnt workng the Technician would take a Week to solve ur problem. Later when the sales person Called me I told him to F**k off. Highly unreliable connection.

the service is better in mumbai than other cities

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

They called me this morning and confirmed that they will be changing my plan.
An yeah, I pay my bill online every month.

Do they have anything better than 1 Mbps ??? if yes then it makes sense to mail them and ask for the latest plan list. else i am happy with what i have right now.

just send them an email asking for plans with speed from 512 Kbps and above - unlimited. they will send u the plan list.

the service is better in mumbai than other cities

Cos the main offices are in Mumbai, and the Service rolled out First there!

one off topic question. any one who knows can answer this.

does cable modem consume more power while it is on.

Hathway is hopeless and beyond repair. I used their services for almost 7 years and then gave up. Their help desk is crap. For many issues, I had also gone to Parel to meet higher authorities. They are very arrogant, wont listen to any of your complaints, and will justify their crap services, even if problem is on their side (which it was, in my case). The first lesson they need is one in basic courtesy. Courtesy comes first, all else comes next.

Hathway is hopeless and beyond repair. I used their services for almost 7 years and then gave up. Their help desk is crap. For many issues, I had also gone to Parel to meet higher authorities. They are very arrogant, wont listen to any of your complaints, and will justify their crap services, even if problem is on their side (which it was, in my case). The first lesson they need is one in basic courtesy. Courtesy comes first, all else comes next.

which ISP u currently have.

Hathway has reduced prices. services are ok compared to others like AIRTEL, Tata, Reliance. However the crap FUP makes it worse

Back