Hathway - New Tariff Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter cobraking
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 46,831
if fair usage was close to 100GB, I would have switched

how would people even call it a broadband when they are providing 128kbps. Bullshit! they are trying to follow up with beam thats not going to happen with any isp in india except Hayai.HATHWAY CABLE TV WAALA INTERNET :baby:

What I don't get is, they have the network, they can provide upto 100MB/s. They can destroy the market but they choose not to.

What a crap FUP. And worse, after FUP limit, a 5 Mbps becomes 128 Kbps!!! LOL!! This is the most ridicuculous speed shift I am seeing. If this is true, they must be joking! I thought broadband in India was defined as more than 256 Kbps, here they are going even below that Day by day, these guys are worsening. Unlimited plans have meaning only if they have no FUP or if they have an 'acceptable and logical' FUP. Airtel, Hathway etc. are alien to the words like 'acceptable' 'logical' etc. I sincerely suggest, the best is MTNL. Though some of Triband users may have issues which are not resolving, by far, most of Triband users are happy; and believe me, the higher authorities are also good. On the other hand, the higher authorities of private players like Hathway etc. are just not approachable and are least bothered about the customers. Even if you mange to get them (I did), you will tear your hair after meeting them. Try contacting a higher authority from Parel Office of Hathway and you will see what I mean.
MTNL rockssss!!!!

I had it 2 years band and the company closed a month later. expecting better this time !

Hathway believes in UUP (Unfair usage Policy). Only plus thing is that it exists and gives some service. Unlike Hayai which has only shown promises in the last 2 years

So, do you wanna say that Hathway launched their services next day after informing . Come On dude, before critisizing anyone checkout your facts 1st.

Hathway believes in UUP (Unfair usage Policy). Only plus thing is that it exists and gives some service. Unlike Hayai which has only shown promises in the last 2 years

Probably u need to go through Hayai threads thoroughly then come back and talk :)

Back