• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,452

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Hi Have u subscribed for any new packages?If so then did u subscribe for Tensports also?Then tell me the Picture Quality of the newly added channels,and mainly abt tensports picture quality in SunDirect.

tensports picture qulity is good:)

Hi

Have u subscribed for any new packages?If so then did u subscribe for Tensports also?Then tell me the Picture Quality of the newly added channels,and mainly abt tensports picture quality in SunDirect.

yesterday i subscribed Tensports and Mercury add-on package.All the channels quality r looking good.There is no sun dth logo on any channel except sun tv.Expecially Star movies and HBO channel audio quality is simply superb.:thumbsup:

Hey Vln,how abt the Vc Number flashing on the screen.Can u tell me if the vc number comes,how much min it takes to come on the screen for the next time.Also pls tell me how much seconds the VC number stays on the screen.Becz in Tata Sky the vcnumber stays on the screen for 15 sec.How abt sun dth?:)

VC number flashing is very rare in sun direct.Even if it comes it will stays on for a maximum of 10 seconds.

Thanks for your quick reply.As u r using sun direct i am asking this.Tell me whether u r getting tensports and all other channels in true dvd quality or u can see pixelations on tensports and other channels?I have an idea to buy Sun Dth,so i am asking these questions.

hai A.Pradeep SUN DIRECT gives 100 plus channels in DVD quality for rs75. all the pay channels in SUN DIRECT is DVD quality and channels like HBO, STAR MOVIES audio quality is awesome it gives you a surround effects.

for more detials log on to Sun Direct DTH Service

hai A.Pradeep SUN DIRECT gives 100 plus channels in DVD quality for rs75. all the pay channels in SUN DIRECT is DVD quality and channels like HBO, STAR MOVIES audio quality is awesome it gives you a surround effects.

for more detials log on to Sun Direct DTH Service

how is video clarity of ngc,history,pogo,zee studio & other pay channels of Venus + pack

how is video clarity of ngc,history,pogo,zee studio & other pay channels of Venus + pack

except tensports all the channels in venus +pack is good .

Back