• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,546
@sri kanth,

Isn't this a sentence ? :P
hohooooooooooooooo u prooved urself that ur sh.. here :yahoo:

sri kanth said:
asdfgf said:
poll is started to know what users of Tata Sky are ready to pay from their pocket per month.

IS THIS A SENTENCE first please write in a understandable pattern man i didnt get what u intend to quote

Ha ha....
No, it is not a sentence :P ...

jare ja galli me jake ghoomo ooooooh u dont know hindi na i will translate it go and move around ur house :redface:

the best thing u can do is to upgrade to south jumbo on weekends and revert to south starter on weekdays..i do it on sat 12:01 am and revert back on sun around 11:30 pm..it may be noted that all the general entertainment channels like Sony,star and zee show repeat telecast of reality shows on sat and sun and also all movie premeires of hindi and english languageare in sat and sun and i also add life style gold pack also on that 2 days so that i will get full entertainment..so in a way if u do this for every weekend in month for about 250 rupees u can watch all channels and famous programmes too with out giving 350 + 30 rs per month i.e. 380 rs. alwasy remmebr Tata Sky charege package rate per day basis so careful i ntimings when u change the package.

the best thing u can do is to upgrade to south jumbo on weekends and revert to south starter on weekdays..i do it on sat 12:01 am and revert back on sun around 11:30 pm..it may be noted that all the general entertainment channels like Sony,star and zee show repeat telecast of reality shows on sat and sun and also all movie premeires of hindi and english languageare in sat and sun and i also add life style gold pack also on that 2 days so that i will get full entertainment..so in a way if u do this for every weekend in month for about 250 rupees u can watch all channels and famous programmes too with out giving 350 + 30 rs per month i.e. 380 rs. alwasy remmebr Tata Sky charege package rate per day basis so careful i ntimings when u change the package.

Quite interesting. I didn't know that you can change packages so often and so easily. Midnight to midnight is a bit inconvenient; wish ts will change it to more decent timings or 24 hour check out. Thanks for the information.

@vasanth,

thats a good idea. I ll upgrade to south Jumbo when IPL starts... :)
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vasanth quoted some thing and ur reply is just superb :yahoo:ok i will not ask u any thing again :wall:and also remember set max doesnt show all matches at weak end only those serials, shows :yahoo:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vasanth quoted some thing and ur reply is just superb :yahoo:ok i will not ask u any thing again :wall:and also remember set max doesnt show all matches at weak end only those serials, shows :yahoo:

Ok mr.srikanth. I know u ve just come here for fun.

I dont wanna argue with void minded person.

Ok mr.srikanth. I know u ve just come here for fun.

I dont wanna argue with void minded person.
hey hippie dont cry on me first i asked u what is the use of posting and casing here [the threrad started by so called member asdfgf] but ur reply neither related to my qus nor related to the thread so all this count me to give an impression that ur medulla is infected thats why ur posting in irrespective manner leave it i wont ask u again is that all madarasi all like that or only u:wall:

Back