Which Package are U Subscribed to ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,546
Just a month back i had degraded my self to from south jumbo to family pack in TS. This happend when i got my cable along with CAS STB. But after changing to cable with CAS my heart still remains with TS its just because of their picture quality and undistrupted service of DTH. I think very soon i will go back to super saver pack in TS and i will also have my cable for tamil channels and in the CAS STB i will delete some channels in another 2 months time. I love TS viewing :thumbsup:. Money does not matter only quality picture in viewing is what i required.:thumbsup:

Why you need CAS stb if you have TS? You can watch the Tamil channels in the cable tv without a CAS stb. Can't understand the reason :confused: TS's clarity is not at all good. Just see during (photo flashing lights, fast moving object etc.,) in Star Sports or in any other channels. We can see too much compression is used :wall:

Eg. In Kalingnar tv in C band which Cable tv operators gets at 5.79mbps whereas just 1.5 mbps in Tata Sky. Worse than a fast internet streaming video :wall:

So if you get clear signal from the cable operator for that channel then cable is tv is better than ts. If you use CAS stb it would be still better than TS.

yah he thinks iam amatan but iam not and he has been posting against him in other forum also there also he and his co fighting like a soldiers keeping sovereignty of tatasky really shame on them i really swear iam a tatasky owner for last 2 years and always speak for benefit of customer only not like these guys :thumbsup:

I thought I could meet Amatan face to face. I also don't understand few statements given by Ajuravi. I hope he answers those questions. TS people think that it only has the highest quality picture. But that isn't the case. If they realise that, they won't mind to pay TS anymore. Seriously TS needs to increase its picture clarity. 1.5mbps is just like a streaming internet video :madness: Hey ts increase the picture quality. You neither have higher number of channels nor Picture quality is like dvd:madness:

I have got CAS STB at low cost and i am using that for 3 - 4 channels which i dont get in TS. FYI -I dont think the cable TV can match TS picture quality. If you have a very good cable operators who providers A class picture quality then its better that you totally move out of TS where in you could save lot of money. I dont have a very good cable operator. Its good to know that you have a very good cable operator who provides excellent picture quality.

Back