Hayai Broadband Connections

• Thread starter Thread starter sshopk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 17,540
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes. Mostly technical staff. Please apply if you think you have the technical aptitude. There are about 10 positions open from junior to senior (not age, but ability)."@MgC Hey if you have less staff(technical),let me know.. Worked for Netgear/Cisco etc,so if you need people in Delhi NCR PM me.No need of searching through job portals/Ascent/monster.com/naukri.com for this ! Me and my colleagues are there to fulfill your requirements. I really don't want you to stop for any reason @ any point of time.

@ mgcarley , saw the post on torrentfreak.

"Yes. Mostly technical staff. Please apply if you think you have the technical aptitude. There are about 10 positions open from junior to senior (not age, but ability)."

@MgC Hey if you have less staff(technical),let me know.. Worked for Netgear/Cisco etc,so if you need people in Delhi NCR PM me.No need of searching through job portals/Ascent/monster.com/naukri.com for this ! Me and my colleagues are there to fulfill your requirements. I really don't want you to stop for any reason @ any point of time.

I'd probably like to take some Interviews when I'm in Delhi next.

@ mgcarley , saw the post on torrentfreak.

;)

I'd probably like to take some Interviews when I'm in Delhi next.

How about Bangalore?. Iam ready...

How about Bangalore?. Iam ready...

I'll probably do a whirlwind tour of all the major centres when I'm there so count Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and Pune in too - at the very least.

Although at this point your plans are much better than most, if not all other ISP's, i fear that if your launch gets delayed by a few months the competition may surpass youwith regards to VFM/High-speed plans. That would be a real downer. Because as a new ISP you can entice first customers with better than competition plans and then go on to provide better customer care, thereby securing a longtime contract and their trust. But if the aforementioned takes places, getting customers to switch will become an uphill task. You may have noticed how loyal some customers are to their ISP's even though they are fleecing them.

Although at this point your plans are much better than most, if not all other ISP's, i fear that if your launch gets delayed by a few months the competition may surpass youwith regards to VFM/High-speed plans. That would be a real downer.

Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it. Even if they do, a bit of worthy competition is healthy. It'd be about time that India got some high-speed plans at decent prices.

Because as a new ISP you can entice first customers with better than competition plans and then go on to provide better customer care, thereby securing a longtime contract and their trust. But if the aforementioned takes places, getting customers to switch will become an uphill task. You may have noticed how loyal some customers are to their ISP's even though they are fleecing them.

Yeah I've noticed. We continually revise our prices even now. I'd expect to update them again in September or so - who knows, I might just get that 50+% discount on the wholesale level that I've been wanting so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back