Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,767
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be both a good or a bad thing

mg stopped posting! :Boy Think:

What will he post ?? To launch on 26th October and not provide a single connection till date ... Just imagine if and when he provides connections and your internet stops working who will solve that and in how many days ??

I dont understand the reason for such a quick launch and not even having the basic infrastructure of an office , sales staff , tech staff and the rest of the work in place .. I am not demoting them infact I want Hayai to have success and change the broadband scene in India but they have not given a good first impression at all ....

What's the matter with you people? Launching an ISP is not an easy task and it takes time. Whatever the case may be, I'm clearly of the opinion that the launch was due to pressure from somewhere, and frankly speaking from IBF itself.How can you say that the infrastructure is not in place, there is no office, sales staff etc? Whatever the problem is, let them handle it their way.. maybe the installations will speed up after the first one, what can one say? All we can do is wait for the first review of Hayai, and I suggest let's do just that for the time being.

so you complain when he post here (why are you posting? don't you have others things to do?)and you complain when he doesn't post! (why are you not posting? do you have something to hide?):D

so you complain when he post here (why are you posting? don't you have others things to do?)
and you complain when he doesn't post! (why are you not posting? do you have something to hide?)

:D
Humm not exactly. There was no hurry for MG to simply launch n take so much time for first connection. People had asked for his equipments(he told he will show in first review). MG has launched in NZ on wireless, its over 2 months(or more), he did not post any review of it. SO this makes people doubt a little how MG dreams can come true when he sits idely without giving a proper reason for delay.

well yeah. i would like it if he can at least post some images of their local data center and of course the CPEs.

If I am not wrong, we had asked some kind of pics few months back too. Did we ever get them?

I want to support Hayai and MG....but over the last couple of years ..he had built up our expectation by promising a stellar service....but 2 things really piss me off - Had a lot of time to build the website..but it wasnt even what I would call decent ...now this delay in providing connections....maybe he wasnt ready to launch and just launched it....

well, the reality is that however you, we, get pissed of at him, we are unable to do anything.I agree on both the things, but the most important thing has to be that the effort is sincere.The good thing is that it's launched..By the way both of us have nothing to lose and nothing to gain either as of now...all we can do now anyway is wait and see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back