Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,767
Status
Not open for further replies.
when is hayai coming to bangalore???

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1561514639.png

----------

I don think they are coming to north bangalore.

Firstly, international sites (such as Nashville, TN) are not a good indicator of your line speed, as there are too many variables between here and there to know whether there may be a problem with some other part of the Internet that may be causing slow speeds to that location.

As for Bangalore, the answer is the same as every other metro, city, state, village etc. We are aware of demand and will do everything possible to launch services there as soon as possible.

Congrats @ownercan u pls help me finding UNLIMITED Plan Tariffs, connection is possible @MAHIM WEST,MUM- 400016?

Congrats @owner
can u pls help me finding UNLIMITED Plan Tariffs, connection is possible @MAHIM WEST,MUM- 400016?

You want an unlimited connection??? Sure y don't you head over to mtnl's website they have a whole bunch of unlimited plans listed... As for hayai, they are not gonna provide an unlimited plan... Pls read the forum topics like hayai pricing & hayai FAQ to get a better idea of their plans...

Congrats @owner
can u pls help me finding UNLIMITED Plan Tariffs, connection is possible @MAHIM WEST,MUM- 400016?

Please see Residential Fiber - Flat-Rate | Hayai or Residential Flat-Rate (Transitional) | HayaiAlso note that, as per the post following yours, we do not have unlimited as in "all you can eat" plans. For that reason, we use the more accurate term "flat-rate" as in pricing is this much only.

These plans have a fair & reasonable use policy which in summary is: "Take a plan suited to your requirements and don't hog all the bandwidth". There are not really any strict numbers, but as a guideline we suggest taking the price and dividing by 10 to see the number of gigabytes we think this equates to.

The volatility should decrease once the license is granted.

The question is not if it will be granted, the question is when it will be granted.

Now that question is of far less concern to users other than mg, so relax man.. you got your launch, forget about everything else.

Now that question is of far less concern to users other than mg, so relax man.. you got your launch, forget about everything else.
'

Yes launch is only step 1. Installing is step 2 and step 3 is reviews from actual users. Then everyone will just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back