Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,767
Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah. i would like it if he can at least post some images of their local data center and of course the CPEs.

pic of HNS data center?
and no CPE's...plz...i am sure he has not even ordered them for 'first day' fiber launches and of course the fiber CPE's need OLT's/Distribution boxes which are bulk equipment.:hopelessness:

i asked the pics in february itself,m he also said that he will post em soon then he said when the work of his own starts and all that ...

And yes i would like to see the receipt of the CPE's order if he claims to ordered it already.

If people can wait for 1 more year Ibefore next diwali).... next year we will see true picture of Hayai, that is when all income/expenditure will be available on MCA site.Assuming Hayai files the returns etc on time. i.e. by Oct. 2011

If people can wait for 1 more year Ibefore next diwali).... next year we will see true picture of Hayai, that is when all income/expenditure will be available on MCA site.

that is the equivalent of saying by next year Airtel will bring 100mbps no fup plans @ 999 only....:Fireworks:

mg stopped posting! :Boy Think:

mg is super busy at the moment and doesn't finish working (the kind that involves me being offline and in meetings and such) until well after 1.30am. mg has also posted via twitter that his postings will be reducing in volume, probably quite significantly, until the first connections are done.

mg is super busy at the moment and doesn't finish working (the kind that involves me being offline and in meetings and such) until well after 1.30am. mg has also posted via twitter that his postings will be reducing in volume, probably quite significantly, until the first connections are done.

Understandable, we shall wait for the review on that first connection then :highfive:

Do not tell that you are busy in meeting otherwise these members will ask to telecast or post photos of your meeting to check hayai authenticity.

if only u did reverse earlier.. focussed on work then claiming this and that, you wud have made less ADMITTED MISTAKES ...then hayai wud have launched a year earlier.

... a post from me telling u waht to do .. because in other post u told me what not to do.

What's the matter with you people? Launching an ISP is not an easy task and it takes time. Whatever the case may be, I'm clearly of the opinion that the launch was due to pressure from somewhere, and frankly speaking from IBF itself.
How can you say that the infrastructure is not in place, there is no office, sales staff etc? Whatever the problem is, let them handle it their way.. maybe the installations will speed up after the first one, what can one say? All we can do is wait for the first review of Hayai, and I suggest let's do just that for the time being.

Well excuse me friend no business can be started in a hurry because of pressure from people .. see the actual meaning behind my post , i am not criticizing Hayai i am saying this is not the way to launch and i still maintain that ... and really people are not so naive that they will buy a hayai connection without them having a office and the necessary works ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back