Hayai Broadband - Subscriber Terms & Conditions

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 155
  • Views Views 31,133
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright. a reasonable question. has ripunjay visited delhi and done the formalities? or it is scheduled for this week? :D

He's off tomorrow. I be meeting with him in the morning to hand over the final set of documents that is needed from our side.

He's off tomorrow. I be meeting with him in the morning to hand over the final set of documents that is needed from our side.

So by what day(mon/tues) can we finally come to know that u hav got ur ISP license?

hehe. let me respond that for you. would depend upon the government body if they do not postpone the thing :D

So by what day(mon/tues) can we finally come to know that u hav got ur ISP license?

I doubt we'll know ourselves by that time. It would be easier if we can just let everyone know when we know something otherwise I'll be sitting here answering the same question every day - right now it's like having kids in the back seat screaming "are we theeeeeeeeere yeeeeeeeeeet???" :D

I doubt we'll know ourselves by that time. It would be easier if we can just let everyone know when we know something otherwise I'll be sitting here answering the same question every day - right now it's like having kids in the back seat screaming "are we theeeeeeeeere yeeeeeeeeeet???" :D
True...!!...That question is one Nasty Bit*h...!! :/...Hate to say...!! But true..!! :D

so it is an indefinite wait(again)....btw it is 22 dys to launch.. :P

so it is an indefinite wait(again)....btw it is 22 dys to launch.. :P

No, it's not an indefinite wait. I just have no idea on what day they'll say "license granted" or what, and I can pretty much guarantee that within 60 seconds of *my* receiving the news, I'll have told everyone about it all over the interwebs, so there's not really much point in asking for an update on this topic until there is one, as it's out of my control.

You might wanna bring your website up now....it's almost time i guess...??Common glitter that up...will ya...??I wanna show my friends that ”THIS IS HAYAI BROADBAND....THE FUTURE BROADBAND....NOT THIS BSNL THING...WHICH CALLS ITSELF THE BEST BROADBAND...!!”

So the tariffs are pretty much finalized right?

Yes, although we're looking at adding a product between Hayai Lite and FTTH.

You might wanna bring your website up now....it's almost time i guess...??
Common glitter that up...will ya...??
I wanna show my friends that ”THIS IS HAYAI BROADBAND....THE FUTURE BROADBAND....NOT THIS BSNL THING...WHICH CALLS ITSELF THE BEST BROADBAND...!!”

Not. Until. License. Is. 100%. Complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back