Hayai Broadband - Subscriber Terms & Conditions

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 155
  • Views Views 31,133
Status
Not open for further replies.
am i eligible for the discount....??...you know when you cover up my cities...?? :|

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I knew you would answer like that.... :P

Let's assume some parameters....shall we now...?? :)
I'm living in Mumbai....I am going to get your connection....!!...No matter what...!!

Now am i eligible for the discount....?? :D

I'm living in Mumbai....I am going to get your connection....!!...No matter what...!!

Looking at your join date, post count & ratio of Hayai : non-Hayai posts, maybe not quite yet. Give it some time & more Hayai related contributions and I'll look at it again.

Looking at your join date, post count & ratio of Hayai : non-Hayai posts, maybe not quite yet. Give it some time & more Hayai related contributions and I'll look at it again.

Heh MG was trying to be subtle here :P ... Anyway as both my residence locations(Sion & Dhule,MS) are NOT in the initial launch phase areas the best discount I can think of is that hayai should reach my locations as quickly as posible :) ... Although I m sure as Hayai starts to expand they might feel the capital crunch & then they might come up with offers like pay advance for 10 months & enjoy connection for 12 months etc etc... Lets just let them launch first which is clearly their biggest hurdle :) ...

Heh MG was trying to be subtle here :P ... Anyway as both my residence locations(Sion & Dhule,MS) are NOT in the initial launch phase areas the best discount I can think of is that hayai should reach my locations as quickly as posible :) ... Although I m sure as Hayai starts to expand they might feel the capital crunch & then they might come up with offers like pay advance for 10 months & enjoy connection for 12 months etc etc... Lets just let them launch first which is clearly their biggest hurdle :) ...

As you know hayai policy is that they charge per GB of data not like other operators. So u might not get that offer i think n MG is not interested for that pay per year plan also

As you know hayai policy is that they charge per GB of data not like other operators. So u might not get that offer i think n MG is not interested for that pay per year plan also
I was thinking more on the lines of the monthly line maintenance charge of Rs 550/mo that could be discounted... Also his fixed data plans 20Mbps @ 2k/mo can also be discounted... But as I said this is much into the future... Not much use discussing it now...

Haven't you heard? (You probably haven't since it only came about very recently), but Sion might be a possibility. I announced the same on Twitter I think the day before or yesterday.

Haven't you heard? (You probably haven't since it only came about very recently), but Sion might be a possibility. I announced the same on Twitter I think the day before or yesterday.
Actually I did see it in twitter but was trying not to get my hopes up & the word I highlighted(might) is the keyword here... Sion still isnt sure but I might be going for a month long trip to the US & Canada in Nov so its not a very big deal for me even if it isnt in the initial launch... Just make sure Sion is avialable in Dec 2011 :P ...

Actually I did see it in twitter but was trying not to get my hopes up & the word I highlighted(might) is the keyword here... Sion still isnt sure but I might be going for a month long trip to the US & Canada in Nov so its not a very big deal for me even if it isnt in the initial launch... Just make sure Sion is avialable in Dec 2011 :P ...

If we buy out the network in question, we're buying it this week itself.

alright. a reasonable question. has ripunjay visited delhi and done the formalities? or it is scheduled for this week? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back