Hayai Broadband - Subscriber Terms & Conditions

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 155
  • Views Views 31,133
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to add MG r u going to provide for Small business also?

We have 3 levels of business plan:

[*]SME (1-10 seats)
[*]Enterprise (11-100 seats)
[*]MNC (101+ seats)
[/list]Speeds are much the same, except Enterprise and MNC add 2.5G and 10G tiers, prices of course increase accordingly but as you would expect, are still excellent value.

----------

Changing plan 1nce per month is good thinking. And if i remember i think we r not in olden days buying a line for 3 months r extending it for 3 months r so on. As u told that the customer can take the desire plan he wants, I would be better if he can change his plan every month.
For Example- A customer has bought a 50 GB plan nxt month he opts for 100GB plan, but he might think that 100GB is not needed, So if he cannot change plan he would be sad n loose a customer.

On data plans you can change as much as you like because it's prepaid and all you need to do is topup (or if you're on the postpaid version, you can increase or decrease your billing cap as much or as little as you want, except you can't decrease it below what you've already spent until the new month starts, so, say you set your billing cap at Rs1,500, and you've spent Rs1,400, you can't decrease it to less than Rs1,400 until your billing cycle resets.

Otherwise this "restriction" would only apply to flat-rate plans or crossing from flat-rate to data or vice versa.

And 1nce again I like to ask you ru thinking of any chances in infrastructure charges. As ur telling Fiber cut inside ur home is customer responsibility. I would surely happy if u bring that charges to Rs300

As of now, no. Eventually: I'm quite certain. But most of the cost comes from the RoW, backend equipment (the million dollar equipment in our data center) and your CPE. The fiber itself is quite cheap.

By "your responsibility" it only really matters if it breaks for some reason - for example if you accidentally manage to cut through it or damage it when moving furniture or if you step on the connector and manage to break it - something like that. It's not exactly delicate but like most things, if subjected to "abuse" (whether intentional or not), it can break. Otherwise, if it's left alone the chances are good that it will happily sit there working perfectly for 3, 5, 10 years or more.

Had an offer from Reliance recently, for only 50 Rs. more, i would get 800 kbps in lieu of my 600 kbps..800 kbps upto 15 GB and 600 kbps after..yeah right, like i will go through all that sh*t for their measly 15 Gb!

Tell them that speed doesn't cost: data does ;)

Seriously do anyone read T&C ?? we accept it dude whtever it says.. just bring hayai to delhi :D

I second that :)

@mgcarley what if I run a startup categorized under SME but still I want to opt for Residential Planning since I already have my existing infra and just need to replace incoming line with yours.??

@mgcarley what if I run a startup categorized under SME but still I want to opt for Residential Planning since I already have my existing infra and just need to replace incoming line with yours.??

It depends on how you want to use the connection and whether you're at a home or at an office premises and also what you mean by "existing infra".

Generally speaking a residential connection is strictly for residential use, but some concessions can obviously be made. For example, a small home office (say, 1-2 people) probably isn't a problem if you're only a sole trader, but if certain conditions can't be met, then we would not offer a residential plan, for example:
1. A registered partnership or company is paying for the connection (which the company can claim against its tax).
2. If the connection is to be provided at a non-residential premises.
3. You need to run servers (web/mail/etc) and need special things to be set up to facilitate the same (static IPs/reverse DNS etc)
and so forth.

I think this has been discussed at great length on some other threads but I forget which ones right now.

okay if the neccesary evil is neccessary i guess, but will you have a time Bound contract with residential customers as well, I would love to have a contract with stabilizing factors for period of the contract...

okay if the neccesary evil is neccessary i guess, but will you have a time Bound contract with residential customers as well, I would love to have a contract with stabilizing factors for period of the contract...

You mean by which your T & C/pricing/etc is valid or fixed for 1 year or the term of your subscription or what? Please elaborate.

I understand that your sales guy will bring a printout with him to be signed by customer. Otherwise a lot of customers may not have printers at home. I assume there will be space for pasting photograph of the customer on the form because you are supposed to keep a photograph of the customer with you?

Okay I mean yes the T&C with a fixed period. No chage during said period to be affected to user(good or bad). Basically like uptime and all that SLA thing for business but diluted for a person. I WOULD like to have ot in jiffy. The way things are moving I would also like a clause about delay of services. So if I m late for payment charge me interest if company is delaying charges I. Will have right to charge you as well. I did this with a bank recently. Boy were their lawyer fuming or what. But it involved hell lotta money so bank official told lawyer to sit down.

MG I would like to ask you how you r planning to give a connection.I mean when a customer fills his every details in ur website for a new connection. Would sales guys visit the house n make all formalities completed? And then finally Tech team would Go?Or as u said we must fill details n take a print out n tech team will visit n make all formalities completed and give connection right away?How are you going to handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back