Help Required!

• Thread starter Thread starter gadgetcrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,312
Dont think the buggers would do that especially with the usb still working,should i carry the router to sanchar haat and ask them to replace it or should i wait for them to grace my home,which might take almost an eternity?

Can someone tell me the procedure of getting the router changed in Delhi?Wont they come and check for themself before they change?

I don't think anyone would come home unless you r close to any employee! So either register a complaint via 1504 & you will receive a call on same LL(Alternate nos are just for fromalities) number. They'll not to care whether you are home or not.else reach the nearest exchange and hit your head with mtnl aunties!

As I mentioned earlier, I can connect through USB. The problem is that The pages dont load properly. THey start loading but do not load fully. Gets stuck and keeps on loading, thats after most of the page has loaded. Downloads and torrents are working fine.

Try to register the complaint first if not effective then email the GM of ur xcahnge about the problem!U'll love mailing him again! ;)

I know the SE who installs the modems, tried to go the normal way.going to meet him now.he will check the modem himself

Back