• Thread starter Thread starter Yuvan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,772

Yuvan

ISP
BSNL
Need solution to my problem...
There was no initimation or warning from BSNL side to denote my usage limit crossing, this ended with 4 times my normal bill amount. Yes, i accept that there was a immediate need of more usage last month. Another reason is the usage page was down and showing error which made me assume the usage download wrongly. Also once, it showed some very big usage in the mid of same month, hence immediatly complained calling 1500, but the responce was - asking me to wait until i receive bill at the month end, so a complaint can be raised based on the bill.
After getting the bill is what an interesting story, i was made to go to different floors and different offices to register my complaint, somehow one of the officer accepted my written complaint and said will check. Still there is no responce from them. I am not sure whether my complaint was acknowledged properly or reached the proper person ?. In the mean time i changed my plan to 750 unlimited to be safer side atleast this month. I wont be able to pay that much huge amount for last month bill. Is there any possibility of changing the plan as unlimitted for last month also, so the billing amount will be totally reduced.

Need solution to my problem...
There was no initimation or warning from BSNL side to denote my usage limit crossing, this ended with 4 times my normal bill amount. Yes, i accept that there was a immediate need of more usage last month. Another reason is the usage page was down and showing error which made me assume the usage download wrongly. Also once, it showed some very big usage in the mid of same month, hence immediatly complained calling 1500, but the responce was - asking me to wait until i receive bill at the month end, so a complaint can be raised based on the bill.
After getting the bill is what an interesting story, i was made to go to different floors and different offices to register my complaint, somehow one of the officer accepted my written complaint and said will check. Still there is no responce from them. I am not sure whether my complaint was acknowledged properly or reached the proper person ?. In the mean time i changed my plan to 750 unlimited to be safer side atleast this month. I wont be able to pay that much huge amount for last month bill. Is there any possibility of changing the plan as unlimitted for last month also, so the billing amount will be totally reduced.

No ways from what i know, since there was additional usage i guess you'll have to pay :(

& you can't change the last month's plan to 750 Ul because it's already gone, it does not happen with any isp

@member/yuvan/
In the mean time i changed my plan to 750 unlimited to be safer side atleast this month.
You mean you have "applied" for Change ?.
There is no provision for users to change the plan themselves!!
You are not on "safeside" until BSNL confirms in the usage portal your plan has been changed.
Do not take it for granted. The change may take effect be even wef from Oct 1st. !
Avoid downloading heavily during day time , and check at portal
with your 14digit ID and password. ( for Ip 117.xx.xx.xx) NOW.

Is there any possibility of changing the plan as unlimitted for last month also, so the billing amount will be totally reduced.

That ain't possible.

Now you have to pay the huge bills that you are about to receive. This is broadband in India, my friend! :whistle:

Thanks for your replies. essbebe, changing plan mean the proper one - i went to near by customer care and filled in the form for change plan and then it has been done after 10days. Now the plan is OK for me even though the speed is very low. But the issue is, will there be any option to pay the last month bill in 2 or 3 installments. I dont want to giveup my phone connection.

Thanks for your replies. essbebe, changing plan mean the proper one - i went to near by customer care and filled in the form for change plan and then it has been done after 10days. Now the plan is OK for me even though the speed is very low. But the issue is, will there be any option to pay the last month bill in 2 or 3 installments. I dont want to giveup my phone connection.

Plan change only happens at the end of the present month or the 1st of the next month. Do you mean to say that you got your plan changed in the middle of the month ???. Only MTNL has the facility to change plans anytime during the month but BSNL changes it only at month end. Please clarify your position for readers benefit

BSNL really have fukcin staffs. they don't know how to co-operate with customer problems. Since U have used heavily, All i can say u have to pay that much. There is nothing they can do. They need ppl like u and me:cool2:BSNL sucks:@I was having this experience and I paid my hefty bill after 1.5 years till then I did paper work but nothing affects them. Hence my 2 cents of advice is from now onwards do paper work and keep track of ur download stats.

What is the problem? You use a service, you pay the bill. Do you also want petrol for free? Do you try to bargain in resteraunts too?Learn to meter your usage according to chosen plan. Use the usage portal, and when that is not available use bandwidthmeter (google for it). Try to schedule videoconferencing / movie downloads between 0215-0745 hours. Or change plans.BSNL has many problems but it is not fair to blame them for user error! Take responsibility for your own actions.

What is the problem? You use a service, you pay the bill. Do you also want petrol for free? Do you try to bargain in resteraunts too?

Learn to meter your usage according to chosen plan. Use the usage portal, and when that is not available use bandwidthmeter (google for it). Try to schedule videoconferencing / movie downloads between 0215-0745 hours. Or change plans.

BSNL has many problems but it is not fair to blame them for user error! Take responsibility for your own actions.

Please explain that when BSNL usage site is down how will using the bandwidthmeter help this person. His problem is amount of data downloaded not speed checking.

Back