Home 699 Plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,749
going to airtel's website will help you. you must select your state and plans available in your state will be shown. be sure to visit relationship center in your city. because for old cusotmers some plans are available which arent available for new customers.

if there is such a plan request them saying you r a old customer and u need that plan. also contact the call centre of airtel.

In my experience, IF the person in relationship center doesnt guide you bcoz of he/she is ignorant, in that case visit another relationship centres in your city.

to know where relationship centres are located in your city got CLICK THE BELOW LINK.

:: Airtel :: Broadband Servies - Reach Airtel - For You

I am wondering if they automatically put on 799 unlimited plan.

Yup, they r indeed automatically shifting users of 699 to 799. But as usual, their is confusion btw their own customer care executives.

However, rough idea is, 699 users of more than 3 months will be shifted to 799. The 100 Rs raise wud be adjusted by giving a 75 Rs top-up plan for your telephone line. :hysterical:

cc called me and said that we are offering this plan home799 at rs 100 extra
so i opted for it and my plan changed
for the first day i was getting extreme speeds -350kbps sufring speed
but on second day there was dramastic change in speeds
speeds became low as 200kbps and there were ping breaks(request timed outs)
then i logged the complaint regarding ^above
yesterday m back to extreme speeds:thumbsup:

cc called me and said that we are offering this plan home799 at rs 100 extra
so i opted for it and my plan changed
for the first day i was getting extreme speeds -350kbps sufring speed
but on second day there was dramastic change in speeds
speeds became low as 200kbps and there were ping breaks(request timed outs)
then i logged the complaint regarding ^above
yesterday m back to extreme speeds:thumbsup:

Did u get tht top-up of Rs 75 for your telephone calls? :ashamed: If not ask for that....

Did u get tht top-up of Rs 75 for your telephone calls? :ashamed: If not ask for that....

yes i asked for the top up
but they said there is no top up available of rs 75/- in chd.

Now, even my plan has been changed to Home 799 automatically. And tht 75 top-up is a big joke. Its only for 3 months, after that it will cost for Rs 100 per month. NO guess, it wud be automatic too.... :wall:

I have one Rs 100 top-up already activated on my telephone line, in which I pay Rs 100 for the first Rs 150 rent. :thumbsup: So no need for that 75 top-up crap and tht too a temporary one....

Secondly, they have to cut down their 699 plan, coz according to the BB guidelines, you can't have a DSL below 256kbps speed. :P

Back