Home 699

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,609
Well, they themselves called me on the 2nd and offered me this plan, I was on Home 699 earlier and now I pay Rs 100 more and get 256Kbps (1:1) and Rs. 75 Talk time too.

Now conformation :There is no speed top available or introduced , if some guys are getting high speed its good but it has notin to do with any top up its just some glich in the server that those are getting that speed...... and about the new 799 plan its only available to the new customer still not availabe for the old cust [:(] bad .......what say ??? but yeah good new speed for the 999 cust is increased to 384 kbps ........ lets see how much they will get in this new plan heheTo karan :That very diffrent thng .....dats called marketing ......... but if you call cc its nt available yet ..... boooooooo [:d]

Marketing? I get 32KB/s (256Kbps) 24x7, they offered me this plan and I took it and get the speeds stated. If and when I get a speed boost it is 250KB/s (2Mbps). If they are not offering it to customers who call and ask for it, that is Cheating!

Karan is correct... even I am using the same DSL top up of 100 rs with 75 rs talktime and speed upgrade of 256 kbps on Home 699 plan, I also received call from them and i opted for this top up. The top up in bill shows as "DSL top up".

guys top ups is diffrent thins , airtel introduced that tops for a limited perios only , its nt valid now .what we are talkign about the new plan un 799 sith the speed of 256 kbps its nt a top up.....

The top up thing now will after three months be made into that very 799 plan... so it is the same thing.

Back