Home 699 Plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,749
Secondly, they have to cut down their 699 plan, coz according to the BB guidelines, you can't have a DSL below 256kbps speed. :P

they have discontinued home 699 plan
so no 699 plan is available

Well, it was a Budget plan..maybe they would reduce the charge of home 799 soon...:)

wait wait a min please... whats this 75 topup thing all about? I am(was?) using 699UL plan with 0 free calls. Now what will I be getting? I dont have telephone instrument connected to my airtel line.. so they maynot be able to call me. :|I do NOT want any calls on my plan.

I think it is a step in the right direction if people stop using old plans and migrate to the new ones. More demand means that Airtel might lower the pricing further and/or raise the speeds.

They have 64kbps:confused:plan!!!! but have discontinued 128kbps:mad:....they should have discontinued 599 plan (64kbps)and should have reduced the charge of 699(128kbps)plan to 599one.

well companies focus on increasing arpu... not providing cheap services to customers :P

I am gettign 30KB/s speed. I assume they have automatically upgraded to 799 plan and haven't got any official announcement from them.

The Home 699 as of June 1 will be changed to Home 799 with 256Kbps speeds.@tech_help: they called me up yesterday and were pushing me on the 999 plan stating as above that the 699 plan is no more, when I plainly refused then they offered me this alternative of Home 799, I am happy with double speed for extra Rs. 100. :)

^^ What abt the prices specially for "old faithful" customers?Havent got any intimation saying "you will have to waste 100 more hard-earned bucks"

It is twice the speed for Rs. 100 more not twice the price, it is also 1:1 contention, I am not complaining on that. :) Maybe they may let you remain on the older plan.

Back