• Thread starter Thread starter BUGBEAR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6,053

BUGBEAR

ISP
BSNL, BSNL 3G
Hi guys,

I am in Jaipur and using BSNL 1350 unlimited plan. I am using this plan from 15 days . I am getting average speed of 58-60 kbps at p2p downloading and 70-80 kbps in http downloading . Is this sufficient speed for Rs. 13350 plan ?,or I complain to my ISP I am very confussed abot this help me out

Thanks

Those are pretty good speeds for a 512kb/s connection. I don't think there is any room for complaint.

Thanks Humanoid for your help is there any unlimited plan in BSNL which gives much better Speed than it.

Unlimited? No, I don't think BSNL offers an unlimited plan with speeds higher than 512kb/s.

If you're getting more than 60 kBps in 1350 plan, then everything is normal. BSNL has only 2 unlimited plans - 256 Kbps and 512 Kbps.Get Airtel broadband if you're interested in 1 Mbps unlimited @ 2222 INR per month. :)

If you're getting more than 60 kBps in 1350 plan, then everything is normal. BSNL has only 2 unlimited plans - 256 Kbps and 512 Kbps.

Get Airtel broadband if you're interested in 1 Mbps unlimited @ 2222 INR per month. :)

Airtel Broadband in Jaipur! is itavailable in Rajasthan

^ Airtel 1Mbps has a FUP limit of 100GB so I don't think you're going to like it. Better to stick with BSNL (you're getting good speeds).

please do not go for any plans of Airtel Broadband. they'll suck you dry. BSNL is far better than any ISP in the broadband department. as for 512kbps that speed you're getting is fine and normal.

Thanks guys if u r saying that this speed is good then I' am convinced .I will stick with BSNLwhat abt. EVDO is it better than 1350 home unlimited

Hmm..that's great speeds for a 512 kbps.I don't see any reason why you should be worried.MTNL 512kbps hardly gives you 55KBps.Don't even think about Airtel unless they stop their FUP policy.

Back