Hotwire

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 12,378
75 meg limit is one part.....what if ur net is down for whole day and may be for 21 days as happened in my case......it wasnt sify....it was my cto...

well... it took me 6 months to fix my CTO. :D the next 6 months were ruined with pathetic speeds and awful packages. with airtel both are kinda acceptable.

Have Both Hotwire 64 unlimited and Airtel DSL 256 (1:2 contention ratio)Hotwire Pro's - UNLIMITED , good speed-average 8 kilobyte, good support (I live in NOIDA)Con's - Open wiring prone to breaks by trucks, monsoons, competetiors! not secure- zonealarm gives warning of various types of intrusion attempts. Tip for xp users-disable printer & file sharing, unbind netbios to tcpip, disable client for networks and install zonealarm.Have had no virus problem more than 1 yearAirtel Pro's - FAST, average 25 kilobyte (range 25 to 45), secure due to one to one connection with ISPCon's - EXPENSIVE - my plan at 1660 with monthly cap of 1.25 GB extra Rs. 1.4 per MB

My 64 connection has been upped to 128 (on asking), apparently they have new schemes but not automatically upgrading existing clients!

For me actually, I have the hotwire Customer Care number. If you want that, then sure. But I have my hotwire connection, or rather will have it by a secondary person, like a reseller. The cyber cafe guy is giving me the connection.

011 2331 2110that's the number I have. I haven't called in months so if it doesn't work, sorry.

Back