How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,696

gyan.pravu

ISP
TIKONA
in HYDERABAD BEST BB SERVICE BEAM TELETHEY HAVE NEW PREPAID BB PLANS256kbps- 400rs768 Kbps- 600rs1Mbps - 850 rs2Mbps- 1000rs 4 Mbps -1500 rs8Mbps - 2500rs

in HYDERABAD BEST BB SERVICE BEAM TELE

THEY HAVE NEW PREPAID BB PLANS

256kbps- 400rs

768 Kbps- 600rs

1Mbps - 850 rs

2Mbps- 1000rs

4 Mbps -1500 rs

8Mbps - 2500rs

The plans are too good to be true. I recently switched from airtel. Lets enjoy the plans while they last. I don't think they can survive 4mbps unlimited at 1500 for long

Well, the party did not last long, from yesterday onwards they implemented fair usage policy and my speed is throttled. CC also confirmed it :cry:

Yes those BAST**DS LIED. While taking the connection they never mentioned about Faiur usage policy n now they show us something at the bottom of the page n they it was mentioned. So me along with my friends visited their office at banjara hills and we yelled at them so badly. They were scared . They were trying to console us. Atlast they said they are going to return our money. We then said we are going to report to Deccan chronicle news paper n then to Consumer court in the case of FRAUD and Cheat. They asked sometime n said they'll be increasing the limit to some extent by May 1st . We spoke to the Nodal Officer. We said , he is not worth talking to us, we need to talk to their Managing Director. They asked us to visit on Monday to speak to him.They said the Fair usage policy cannot be removed. Instead their may be some changed.We are going to demand them for Hour hours or increase the limit to minimum of 500GB. So we require more people to Visit on Monday i.e. APRIL 19th .Those who have beam internet connections, Please VISIT BEAM TELECOME opp to KARVVY , HSBC Lane . At 11AM Sharp.

Yes those BAST**DS LIED. While taking the connection they never mentioned about Faiur usage policy n now they show us something at the bottom of the page n they it was mentioned. So me along with my friends visited their office at banjara hills and we yelled at them so badly. They were scared . They were trying to console us. Atlast they said they are going to return our money. We then said we are going to report to Deccan chronicle news paper n then to Consumer court in the case of FRAUD and Cheat. They asked sometime n said they'll be increasing the limit to some extent by May 1st . We spoke to the Nodal Officer. We said , he is not worth talking to us, we need to talk to their Managing Director. They asked us to visit on Monday to speak to him.They said the Fair usage policy cannot be removed. Instead their may be some changed.We are going to demand them for Hour hours or increase the limit to minimum of 500GB. So we require more people to Visit on Monday i.e. APRIL 19th .Those who have beam internet connections, Please VISIT BEAM TELECOME opp to KARVVY , HSBC Lane . At 11AM Sharp.

What happen .. tell me the newz.. im very much eager to switched to beam ,
whats the FUP for 8mbps ?

What happen .. tell me the newz.. im very much eager to switched to beam ,
whats the Fair Usage Policy for 8mbps ?
I dont think there is any 8mbps package available. The last is 6mbps i suppose. Anyways. Im taking the example of 2mbps plan , In this plan if u cross 25GB limit. Ur speed will be decrease to 768kbps for the whole month , after the speed is decreased , there is no such limit but we have 6 Happy hours in the nite. 12-6 most probably, where in u'll be getting back ur 2mbps speed with unlimited download. We had this deal with Managing director of BEAM recently . This will be implemented from MAY 1st . So i suggest u wait till May 1st and i'll update u if it implemented.Then u can go for it.

Cable internet providers like Beam Cable Systems, Sify or Hathway don't have their own internet bandwidth, instead they purchase bandwidth from ISP's having their own bandwidth and sell it to customers for low prices but the catch here is that its shared.In simple terms Beam Cable purchases a single 512kbps unlimited plan from BSNL and sells the same to 8 or more customers as 512kbps unlimited to each.....its shared, that's the reason why you get 15t/22kbps download speed in day and full download speeds 70t/80kbps only after midnight. See, its not cheap but more useless, btw dynamic ip is another reason why one shouldn't opt for such isp's. Tata Communications, Airtel, BSNL and RCOM are the only four internet service providers in India who have their own internet bandwidth and they are the only four who provide static ip and dedicated bandwidth 24x7 to their customers so opt from any one these.

Back