How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,696
I observed in lot of threads and across many forums and websites that hyderabadis have lot of vanity for their so called beam broadband, I mean it's ok if they are getting high speed but whats the use if they are so selfish, they are making other city people so Jealous that they are getting high speed and blah blah blah blah, I am so Jealous and irritable cause I ain't got that speed and you got it, damn wish beam broadband comes to Mumbai ASAP and make these other ISPs shut down, we want Fiber cables all across India, We want high speed Internet ASAP, I am sick of current Internet Speeds in India, we want a revolution, Stand out and Spread this message to Everyone, all the governments, high political leaders, youths, students and the entire nation, we want a broadband revoltution ASAP, how much longer can we wait, it's already high times, We want broadband revolution in India ASAP.:peace:

Jes! I has believe in what you say.

Reliance is a bull**** company, that company has lost my fathers lakhs of rupees, he was working in Reliance Industries but he quit that company and now he has started his own heat treatment factory, I hate Reliance, sorry for the other threads on praising Reliance, i was very much wrong of that.

Still trying to figure out wht's on ur mind ... really!! :sneaky2:

Back