How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,696
Frankly speaking, vacation disconnect is a joke. They say it cannot be done in the middle of month, they can do it only before the 1st of month. Speed trials isn't working from starting , its just announced to stay in news.

:doofywave: oh!! well...... :)

BTW techsane is really alias of techfreak..!? :O

all his recent posts tell me the same thing. though his IP matches two other regular members of the forum.

Well frankly speaking yes, he's right.. thanks to sushubh. You have dont time to check ip address when an spammer attacks on the forum and you can do it such one's.

----------

Well i have been banned for promoting beam on other threads. Guys, if you have some time pls check posts of techfreek and you can find term beam was used when i was comparing others isp like reliance when the thread was Clearly stating that they wre the plans from reliance hyderabad. Well comparing plans from hyd from an other isp is not a offense (off topic rule suggested by me and you infact apply it on me? ) Waiting till 27th of this month and i'm gonna shut this id up.
PS: i am addicted to ibf, would be happy if admin lifts the ban which he did for baseles reason.

you were banned for posting about beam/fiber broadband in threads that were totally unrelated to hyderabad. and you would get a ban again if the behavior is repeated.

----------

and if you are using [email protected] as the email id for your new account, do not blame me for doing the obvious.

techfreak glad to see you back.......... I agree a bit with the admin....... You are praising Beam...... I can also understand that..... I too like Beam services coz have suffering more than a decade with slow internet speeds and these speeds with Beam is like a dream so I really appreciate the same, but I think admin banned you coz you were abusing / calling names other ISP in a lot of other threads and praising beam again and again which is kind of silly....... I just do hope that other ISP's also start rolling out plans like beam so that all of us can benefit..... I see Beam as the role model for the change and can just hope the change comes soon :)

techfreak glad to see you back.......... I agree a bit with the admin....... You are praising Beam...... I can also understand that..... I too like Beam services coz have suffering more than a decade with slow internet speeds and these speeds with Beam is like a dream so I really appreciate the same, but I think admin banned you coz you were abusing / calling names other ISP in a lot of other threads and praising beam again and again which is kind of silly....... I just do hope that other ISP's also start rolling out plans like beam so that all of us can benefit..... I see Beam as the role model for the change and can just hope the change comes soon :)
+1

you do realize that there is a native like button inside every post? you do realize that there are other like buttons too? facebook like, google +1, twitter tweet? the post above? does not help anyone.

[/COLOR]and if you are using [email protected] as the email id for your new account, do not blame me for doing the obvious.

ohh so u ar a beam employee...arre yaar ur name was techfreek u shouldn't have used the beam id. BTW do u know anything abt the expansion plans, i just posted it in another thread.

@devx101 I do not think techfreak works for Beam he is just very enthusiastic Beam customer and tries to answer lot of questions others have about Beam.

Back