How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,697
and and..why am not getting speeds on torrents..!? direct download always rocks around 1MB/s but here....
http://anony.ws/pt-N06Q.html
it has good number of seeds and leechers!! :|
Not sure abt you... I had connected to my office VPN on laptop and torrents on another still have been getting in excess of 1mbps (up and down)...

----------

reminds me of sify broadband. ass***** used to connect their stuff to customer's power supplies.

and their own service support was so bad. that i used to turn off their shit at my place when i was not using the internet myself.
These guys pay me 50 bucks for using power from my place... which i think is reasonble..

woa..well...i guess it depends on torrents i guess...downloaded a couple of torrents and they gave 1MBps constant :D

but .. am missing out the experience of beam portal....
and vacation discount and and trying out new plans!! :L

Frankly speaking, vacation disconnect is a joke. They say it cannot be done in the middle of month, they can do it only before the 1st of month. Speed trials isn't working from starting , its just announced to stay in news.

Dont forget airtel, offerings.. Its like they're giving 4mbit with 10gb cap then to 256kbit. Fcuk 256kb internet.

Back