How is your ISP doing with increased traffic due to the COVID-19?

• Thread starter Thread starter JB701
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 616
  • Views Views 51,125
@varkey @Ameen There is something wrong with BSNL.
I'm getting single-digit latency to Calicut Airtel servers and Thrissur Kerala Vision servers.
9161570504.png

f7e54305-0348-4c9e-b53d-125d36eed823.png

Last edited:
i had visit from jio engineer....he called mumbai (the main team of jiofiber which provides tech support)

he wasn't able to solve issue...

according to them.. there is no issue

what i should do? they are not acknowledging any issue...

even area head himself checked... and he is not ready to listen...

according to them... there is no chocking... no over congestion... no issue anywhere in backend...

speed and ping comes back normal after 1 am daily.... goes back to shit as people wake up and start using...

evening and nights are the worst..

sx-21-March-20-3741.png

they are saying.... it is no issue.... something wrong with your pc...

i let them test on 3 pc and multiple mobile phone and all of them were many times showing poor speeds.. but they are not ready to listen

typical reasoning... nothing wrong from jio side

i let them test on 3 pc using lan ethernet from jio modem to pc directly....

i am little helpless right now... because they are not escalating this issue further... and right now this internet is really slow..

i did some google searches to know basic trouble shooting... i found out trouble shooting through tracert...

here are some tracerts...

it seems like... 172.xxx.xxx.xxx ips are jio's internet ips.... and there is some issue there only... you can see yourself.

@varkey sir @socrates sir

i asked my friend who has airtel for the same tests.... its fine with him... please help.

sx-21-March-20-3743.webp

sx-21-March-20-3744.webp

what could be the reason? @Nitin ji why is this happening?

we only have 2 ispss... airtel jio...

airtel is that v-fiber things... jio is fiber.

airtel is not ready to give 100mbps.

there has to be some reasoning.. why is this happening?

jio is a new company... with fiber tech.

u guys are knowledgeable so i think you guys can answer

Classic strategy of denial cause they know you can't anything about it unless you are one of those who has time and resources to pursuit the complain legally and god bless Indian Law, personally I record CC complain always.

Depending on how much irked are you and choices available, you can go into full verbal abuse mode(but it takes a deep hoarse voice, not a stuart litlle's squeak) everyday and hoard others in your are to call/abuse and abandon Jio in your area, 40mbps on a 40 mbps plan is better than 10 mbps on 100mbps plan. --> This is a Chuck Norris method has 50/50 potential of working :P

Last edited:

Back