How many devices can I connect to Tikona Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter spm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 64,110
manish.051090 said:
hi this is manish
i m getting problem in logging more then 2 devices from tikona
plzzzz help me
Dear Manish,
In order to assist you, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number #TIKAU0860 to your case. Request you to write to us on [email protected]. with your details and mention the reference number in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

i hd already configure my wiffi router and it connects properly with my phone. But for every phone i have to log in from tikona connecting page n my plan allows me to connect with only 2 connection at a time either system or phoneIs there any way that i can share my wiffi and i could connect many devices with it... plz Help me guyaborad or chaibiskutbhai

i hd already configure my wiffi router and it connects properly with my phone. But for every phone i have to log in from tikona connecting page n my plan allows me to connect with only 2 connection at a time either system or phoneIs there any way that i can share my wiffi and i could connect many devices with it... plz Help me guyaborad or chaibiskutbhai
The reason that happens is when u use a adsl router with Tikona, you are actually foregoing the router function. Hence it works like a switch or a splitter that transmits over wireless. That is the reason you would need to login from various connected devices. The reason you cant connect more than two phones is because your plan allows two simultaneous logins only. The solution to both your problems is to use a standalone router.

your last post is very helpful for but is there any way that i can configure my beetel 450bx1 adsl2 router so that i can log in more than 2 devices...plz help me chaibiskutbhaihow much a standalone router will cost me and is it compatible with tikona... chaibiskutbhai

guyaborad said:
I request you to buy a god router other than these half cooked routers.. try Asus, or D-Link routers if not Netgear these will let you get everything setup really good.
I second this. Asus, Linksys. This is an important investment and will irritate with dropped connections etc, if a cheaper alternate or an unproven one is chosen here. I bought a Dlink DIR 650 for office and this keeps dropping connection intermittently. at home I have linksys and asus. No issues ever...

Back