How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,934
Once you subscribe to MSDN you can just download all MS stuff and use it personally. For commerical or multi system installations you need to buy something (IIRC) volume licence.

Hi, I have tried with IE 5 and IE 6 with win2k with service pack.I tried with opera,firefox,netscape still not able to view the service records.Have anybody faced the problem.Plz reply back.thanks.

hi,So you people are downloading at night from aug. and have not yet faced any excess billing or similar problem.Nicelets see how many more are enjoying the free stuff.Sandy

What kind of speeds do you get during the happy hours? (2:00 am to 8:00 am).
Do you still get 256 Kbps?

Originally posted by Bluegene@Sep 14 2005, 05:06 AM
Hi guys,

Lets see how many of us are using Free Internet at night. Do share your experience.
[snapback]25049[/snapback]
[/quote]

Still not able to view service usage records when i click on the service records i get the months and click on the specific month and ok then i wait and wait and waitstill i am not able to view the service usage records.Have anybody faced this is issue can u plz share how did u solve it.

sorry :( i've never faced such a problem.. why not go to the offices of `bsnl' and tell them to show the same to you? if they are not able to, that's one more stick in our hands to beat them with (i already got not just a stick, but a bamboo) :D

my details have been given at the below-mentioned link, no use spamming the forum. btw beware of the dangerous bills.. ;)

Code:
https://broadband.forum/Post_your_bill_amount_here-t2521.html

Originally posted by saurabhj@Sep 14 2005, 12:02 AM
Business plans do not have Night Time Download ...
Atleast thats what the BSNL people told me ...

Now, how true is this, I have no idea about ...
[snapback]25032[/snapback]
[/quote]

right! no free night time for business usage (they assume that you close your office by 7pm hence...) btw.. please check out this link and post your usage details along with bill details too... TIA

Code:
https://broadband.forum/Post_your_bill_amount_here-t2521.html

Hi pupudada,i have started this poll just to know that how many of us have the risk oh huge bill.at least we should know that how many people would come to fight against BSNL if they continue to send such Bills.Sandy

Back