How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,934
Hi friends,I am facing downloading problems i am not able to download any exe or mpeg files if i download to it i am unable to download it fully i have used all types of download acclerators.i donot no why. i use win2k now and i have also formatted it thinking some os problem but have tried it using 98 and xp too and i got the latest realtek lan driver but still am facing the problem.my system configuration is excellent.i was recently using netone and i was downloading all the files but after dataone i am not able too download.i am also not able to see the usage records but i can go to that site but when i click on the service records i am not able to see that.Can somebody help me.

are you using firefox for browsing? if yes, then you cannot view your service records with thae same. use `ie' and d/load the chinese language plugin when prompted.. that should help you. re: not being able to d/load .exe or .mpeg files.. this one is strange.. try to d/load a .zip file and see what results you get and post the same in this forum. wishing you all the best... :) pupudada

Originally posted by pupudada@Sep 13 2005, 12:24 PM
are you using firefox for browsing? if yes, then you cannot view your service records with thae same. use `ie' and d/load the chinese language plugin when prompted.. that should help you. re: not being able to d/load .exe or .mpeg files.. this one is strange.. try to d/load a .zip file and see what results you get and post the same in this forum. wishing you all the best... :) pupudada
[snapback]24978[/snapback]
[/quote]

I can download zip and rar files but not any other file i have used ie,opera,netscape.For viewing records i have used all the 3 browsers still not able to.i dnt no wht is the reason

I am still not able to view the records i even formatted the system due to all the prob reported earlier and also installed chinese font with ie but not able to view the records.i am not surfing the net due to this.

Hi friends,Can anyone tell me that do we have that Free Night Usage in the 256kbps 4GB business plan.And the biggest question do we really have any such Free Night Usage at all. well i am asking this question coz pupudada has got such a huge bill...which shows that the bill includes Night Usage Traffic.so if anyone else has also got a bill ..do tell us about your experience.we cannot rely on the words of BSNL Customer Care People.please Confirm and tell ...Thanx

Business plans do not have Night Time Download ...Atleast thats what the BSNL people told me ...Now, how true is this, I have no idea about ...

Originally posted by Bluegene@Sep 14 2005, 05:06 AM
Lets see how many of us are using Free Internet at night. Do share your experience.

Started in Aug. Have got MSDN subscription and so downloading heartfully.

Thanks BSNL.

Sandeep

Back