How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,932
just for ur own safety and records :)

nobills have been issued as yet. no bills thru email, checked thru 1501, current bill not yet issued (no outstanding).. hope to get it in 2 more days.. pupudada

Hi,Is there still a doubt in Free Usage from 2:00 to 8:00 ....I Have already downloaded a lot of stuff and I would be in a problem if that amount is charged....although i have confirmed from BSNL Customer Care and Main Exchange at Jaipur that at night its Free......But one cannont trust BSNL so easily...so guys please confirm me if anyone has been charged for night usage..Sandy

Apparently, BSNL does not stop monitoring your bandwidth between 2 and 8.I had called up the technical customer service people ( with whatever knowledge they can shed ) and the fellow said that they had a software in place which would subtract the usage between 2 and 8.Now, my concern is ( though luckily, I have never been in this situation ... yet ) is if I log on at about 11 and am just browsing, and then start downloading at 2:15 and stop only at say 7 in the morning ....The service records would show something like : Start : 11:00 pmStop : 7:00 amData Transferred : 800 Mb ...Now, how will you prove later on that 790 Mb of data was transferred between 2 - 7 and not 11 - 7 ... which you could get billed for ...So, just to play safe, please reconnect at 2:10 or something and THEN start downloading ...

May be next month I can confirm the result of such a situation.I have started downloading Gigs during 2.15 to 7.45 since 1-Sep-2005However for testing one day I started from 5 am and continued till 10 amSo I will come to know how my billing will be affected once I receive the Aug Bill

Hi friends, I am facing downloading problems i am not able to download any exe or mpeg files if i download to it i am unable to download it fully i have used all types of download acclerators.i donot no why. i use win2k now and i have also formatted it thinking some os problem but have tried it using 98 and xp too and i got the latest realtek lan driver but still am facing the problem.my system configuration is excellent.i was recently using netone and i was downloading all the files but after dataone i am not able too download.i am also not able to see the usage records but i can go to that site but when i click on the service records i am not able to see that.Can somebody help me.

Are you downloading the same file again and again ?Jus pass on the link. I'll test it and s if it gets downloaded. I feel tat the file mite b a corrupted one.

Originally posted by udayag@Sep 12 2005, 02:36 PM
Hi friends,

I am facing downloading problems i am not able to download any exe or mpeg files if i download to it i am unable to download it fully i have used all types of download acclerators.i donot no why. i use win2k now and i have also formatted it thinking some os problem but have tried it using 98 and xp too and i got the latest realtek lan driver but still am facing the problem.my system configuration is excellent.i was recently using netone and i was downloading all the files but after dataone i am not able too download.

Can somebody help me.
[snapback]24890[/snapback]
[/quote]

I tried for flashget download acclerator but that link to has not worked

Originally posted by vikikivi@Sep 12 2005, 02:50 PM
Are you downloading the same file again and again ?

Jus pass on the link. I'll test it and s if it gets downloaded.

I feel tat the file mite b a corrupted one.
[snapback]24891[/snapback]
[/quote]

No yaar i have tried so many files i am not able too.try flashget acclerator from there site i am not able to download. and i am using opera,IE, and also netscape i dont no what is the problem.

Back