How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,926
If my memory serves me right, in ADSL, different frequencies are assigned to the Upload and the Download stream .. hence your upload and download speeds do not affect each other.Also, in most cases, the upload frequencies are a smaller in comparison to the download frequencies ( due to the assumption that people download more than they upload )Hence, using the 256 Kbps plan, though I get a download of about 30 - 31 Kbps, my uploads are at max, 8 - 10 Kbps

Just enter ur username and pass,leave other thinks as it is and select the month of usage.

Originally posted by pramsi@Aug 31 2005, 04:17 PM
Just enter ur username and pass,leave other thinks as it is and select the month of usage.
[snapback]23715[/snapback]
[/quote]
:unsure: Duh!!! What ?!! :unsure:

username = pupudadapassword = musafirother things = left alone as recommendedmonth = august 2005 :huh: nothing hapenned :unsure: :rolleyes: Pupudadarecommend that this topic be closed

Hello.. with regards to the confusion of `free usage' of `BSNL' and the experiment I conducted... Well this what i'm looking forward to in the bill. In the month of August, the amount used during the chargeable hours is 1192MB, whyich means an excess of 168MB. Of this I had purposely exceeded 122MB on 17/8 between 7a.m. to 8.27a.m. Now I shall be either charged for an extra usage of 168MB (if the spillover is calculated as being used during the `normal chargeable hours), or for just 46MB (if the spillover is not calculated). When I do receive my bills, i shall be able to confirm. Love you all... Pupudada :o

Please do post about the same. Mee to tried similar for three days during 3 am to 7 am.Unfortunately my usage just stopped at 955 MB. So I might get the usage details on the bill.TIA

sure will mate. i myself am keeping my fingers crossed.. and no need for the thanks.. we work as a community and therefore it is the duty for each and every member of the community to help each other.. for me you all are like the members of a huge family :) Pupudada

hey.. pupudada...Arent we people still sure of free download at night...is it true..its my first day at night and i have already downloaded a lot...please tell me....i dont want to get huge bills....Sandy

Back