How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
:thumbsup: hey..DQUF is working now!! thanks ppl!

I have bsnl broadband for 2 years, now suddenly they have changed telephone lines and put me in the new user and given me 14 digit portal id and new password to check my usage on bbservice.bsnl.in (117.**.***.***)Now the problem starts, I think this new portal and usage checking site is not reliable.. sometimes it shows some huge usage, and sometimes it shows the real one!!! Sometimes some days are missing in the list!!!! Now I have to see that everything is there or not, otherwise there will be some huge bill that I have to pay.In the old portal, dataone.in, there is not a single problem that I've faced and used it for 2 years...Everybody is facing this kind of problem on this server?? and what to do now?? cause I can't check everyday's everyusage!!!!!

broadband portal works fine now. no problem in accessing the site since 2 days:)

use other programs to calculate total download/upload. The portal usage data should be almost equal to that records.DUMeter is a good option as it gives details in daily/weekly/monthly report

use other programs to calculate total download/upload. The portal usage data should be almost equal to that records.

DUMeter is a good option as it gives details in daily/weekly/monthly report

Thanks onlytest..:)

i have never heared complains about data usage portal from old customers, i was thinking these problems are with new customers only. Broadband account usage portal for new customers is now working fine for new customers.

Back