How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
I just want to confirm that I cannot load the bbservice page, and I also cannot check any usage or change password. This has not been working for a long time now. I don't know what we people can do to make BSNL responsible, they just do not care about such 'minor' troubles to customers. Pathetic.

My IP s 59.xx.xx.xxx i m not sure if it works with the newer IPs.

@chiller
Contact the nearest Phone Exchange JTO
or Try
NIB II Data Center
Data Networks BSNL
Bangalore
Phone : 080-25806600
FAX : 080-25806600
Mail : [email protected]
new number is
080-25808870. i found it in directory search.. fu*k bsnl idiots :@

@vissuThe telephone directory has been updated today.You are selectively referring to my post No 33, dated dec 24th 2007.Chiller has replied number does not exist. Post No 34.I asked him to make an on line complaint No 35.post No 38 by Chiller thanking IBF for quick responses matter was closed.Para two : Instead of abusing with your colorful language, all your fellow indians, working in BSNL , you could have politely sent an email to BSNL same NIB center , about the error. ( I have sent an e mail today ) Now I am also hesitant to post anything in this forum, for virulent response/s from you for any error or mistake I may make. on any thread./sub forum. @ moderator : use of vulgar language is on the increase in the forum. Use of **** is no excuse. ( escape route !) Should be man enough to spell out the word.

@vissu
The telephone directory has been updated today.
You are selectively referring to my post No 33, dated dec 24th 2007.
Chiller has replied number does not exist. Post No 34.
I asked him to make an on line complaint No 35.
post No 38 by Chiller thanking IBF for quick responses
matter was closed.
Para two : Instead of abusing with your colorful language, all your fellow indians, working in BSNL , you could have politely sent an email to BSNL same NIB center , about the error. ( I have sent an e mail today ) Now I am also hesitant to post anything in this forum, for virulent response/s from you for any error or mistake I may make. on any thread./sub forum.

@ moderator : use of vulgar language is on the increase in the forum. Use of **** is no excuse. ( escape route !) Should be man enough to spell out the word.
i am also controlling my language very much. they just make fun of customers. even today i made dozen number of calls. they just keep disconnecting after receiving(without speaking single word). now also 10 mins ago, the person who received my call, kept the receiver far away from him and chatting with fellow(female) executive for more than 10 mins. then he disconnected the call.

@vissu
i am also controlling my language very much. they just make fun of customers
That is the point. if CC in A.P in your place does not respond to you properly,
you abuse them in IBF ! and most of them , may not have even heard of this forum !
Believe it , or not, ( during the last 15 months) only once , I went to the BSNL exchange to replace a faulty modem. For Airtel The CC staff came and replaced the modem ( only one visit during , I think last two years )
Rest of the problem/s about BB/modem/speed etc , I could solve/improve by simply reading the posts in IBF! and share the info with newcomers and old users alike.

i am Kaustubh frm Goa a new bee on this forum. i use BSNL 250 plan.i have problem in checking my data usage. i have tried following1) added DATAFOX add-on, but it says that my password is incorrect.2) installed DUF, but it cannot fetch me the result3) the bsnl site is not working4) i tried using my portal id but it says it is invalid.PLease Help Me out

/members/naikaustubh/Welcome to broadbandforum.coDid you get a 14digit portal ID password to access usage portal/?ADD to bookmarks/favorites. https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528

Back