How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
As I write site is up but... Usage Details are not available due to regular maintenance activity. Inconvenience caused is regretted.

what is the use by checking in old portal :rolleyes: there is no facility to check plan details :rofl: also they show april month usage in may :hysterical:

members/vissu/
members/mrbgupta/
This thread is not about the merits and demerits of the old usage portal.
Some two members were happy to get at least some information.
If the new portal does not work , most of the time, and programs based on this web site are also ineffective. i have been suggesting repeatedly to use other programs
( bandwidth meters independent of BSNL Web site )
( with timers ) to keep track of your usage. But do not expect accuracy to the
6th decimal place.! What BSNL meters record is FINAL.

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528

@essbebe Thank you very much for the link to old usage details page.Helpful

Thanks for the older portal URL. I am a new user and was not able to check my usage for last couple of days on the new portal.Even though the old portal does not break it into free and billable usage, a simple formula in excel can do that. copy & paste entire page from the old portal usage in excel, and then use this formula: AA1=IF(OR(HOUR(H1)=8),Y1,0)Where H1 contains the start time, Y1 contains the total usage for that entry and AA1 counts if it should be added or not. Then simply add all AA entries.In simpler terms this is what I have done:If START_TIME is before 2AM or after 8AMthen billable_usage = usageelse billable_usage = 0Total usage = SUM of all billable_usagethanks again.

but i am unable to check dataone usage from dataone site also. when i trying to check usage from dataone website,it shows invalid username /password..But my password is correct

Back