How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
From May start using some other meter/s not dependent on BSNL usage portal .
Mostly it helps you to keep within daily quota . Accuracy etc , minor difference possible.
For instance on my Home 250 (Dataone) Datafox has reported 62 MB can be used today, in my status bar,above Task bar ( only in FireFox browser). Used 962MB. If the BSNL portal was not available this will not be updated. So use other usage meters

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528

Here it's not opening since last 3/4 days.

@whitestar.Yes.Not available. please try the old portal ( working)and see any usage data available..my IP is 59.xx.xx.xx

Hi essbebe, Please let me know the old portal URL to check the account details. I have 750 unlimited but I doubt that my wireless security is not fool-proof and someone in our building is (are) taking free ride on my wireless connection.Thanks for maintaining this wonderful and most active broadband forum.

@whitestar.
Yes.Not available. please try the old portal ( working)and see any usage data available..my IP is 59.xx.xx.xx

If you try several times a day, you'll get lucky.

My friend who has an older BSNL broadband connection doesn't have to log on to bbservice but to dataone.in. He has no problem seeing his usage.

Can new users, with the 14-character user ID log on to any other site for usage details?

Back