How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
Thanks mrgupta for portal id infoI also cant check account usage,but after mrgupta's suggestion i called BSNL Exchange and they gave me portal id on phoneThanks:thumbsup:

but i am unable to log in the new portal,,it says invalid username or password..

when contacted bsnl ,they say only after 15 days will it work..

well in morning today same invalid user/pass problem i have noticed. but after 1 hrs all went normal around 11:30am

these bsnl people do not want to get disturb by our calls, so they answered you like that, you will not call them again atleast for 15days. This is what they want.

keep trying to access data usage portal.

Do u have 14Digit Portal id?, and password for that?

password is same as your login pass for internet, untill you change it on portal

There is a huge error in my Broad Band usage details for the month April 2008 shown in the portal of the B.S.N.L. In the portal it is shown that on 9th April 2008 (against Sl.No.81), during the 9 seconds from 15:45:51 to 15:46:00 the usage is 1057320 KB (ie,1057MB) which is highly impossible. May I point out that even at the maximum promised speed of 2Mbps (practically 100kbps) one can use only 18 MB in 9 seconds (practically 1 MB ).

@mrbguptahere in bangalore, they dont even send a letter like this !! i didnt know about this and after 15 days, i started contacting everyone and none helped. So, when i went to my bsnl mobile account officer, she gave a number and contacted. he said, they have sent a mail to my email id which includes the username/password for internet usage portal emailrouter do you know to which email id they sent all these info ? the email they created with @bsnl.in !! (i thought they will do that to the email i provided during registration) !i asked them "how can i check the email id which i am not aware of the username/password"? they said "sorry" !and told me the username/password over the phone !! that is Bangalore NIB !!so dont expect this mail if you are in bangalore or around..looks like Calcutta Telecom is far better than other telecom circles

so what, take the printout and show to the nearest customer service center ! what else ?you dont have to worry !! let the bill come !! make sure you keep the record either by printout, or saving the stuffs... (later you should have them ) !! i dont think you gotta worry !

/members/dijin/Welcome to broadbandforum.coWait for the bill. Please post screen shot of the entry.What is your tariff plan ?

A week ago bbserive was working.However, today it is giving Invalid password error. I have entered both the portal ID and password carefully multiple times (and not using auto complete either).Can anyone else confirm if they are getting this error? I can only hope that this error 'fixes itself', Otherwise I have to call BSNL tomorrow. So frustrating.

YES YES, both portals address are working now, thanks essbebe.in old portal, no saperate NU and day time entry.like this:Broadband Usage Details for the Month of MAY-2008Total Data Transfer(In MB) : 101046and in new portal usage are recorded saperatly like this:Broadband Usage(08am-02am) Details for the Month of MAY-2008-UnBilledTotal Data Transfer(In MB) : 949Broadband - Free Usage(02Hrs - 08Hrs) Details for the Month of MAY-2008-UnBilledTotal Data Transfer(In MB) : 100096

Back