How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
It is not showing any usage details through Firefox plugin: datafox either.What is the problem. Can we get some status information about it ?

plugins will stop working correctly as soon as layout of portal page changes & that's why plugin has to be updated by it's writer every time this happens.

As regular today I was checking my broadband usage on BSNL portal "http://bbservice.bsnl.in/"and was surprised to see a different (and also comparitively good) interface. They have modified thingssome modification that I came across are:1. For perticular date range usage can be searched.2. MAC Address is also listed (this is best. So as to make sure that if anyone is using your account)3. Export to Excel.BSNL really deserves appreciation for it.:yahoo:

for me, No changes visible as of now.Someone who could see the change, please post the screenshot.

billed/unbilled .. when u pull down, you see a last column with total chargable KB excluding night unlimited ! This was not there before i guess. So that is a new option for those who are on night unlimited plan. Now you can check all details from Bsnl itself !

check the screen (it is taken for another purpose) !

Now i am getting some half cooked portal. This is a new one, I am able to log into it.But some links in it are not working. It looks great though.

Back