How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,037
appus said:
@above...
You dont have to worry with this window.. 102792 KB ie, 100MB is used.. So, just ignore that NU portion...

I had a single session in which I had used 110 Mb of my usage, but it has not updated it yet. I'll check the usage tommorow again and post here the chages.

My data one connection is now 5 days old and i still cannot check usage of account.

1.For this link http://sancharnet.in/dataoneredirect.htm it says ...
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

2.For this link BSNL - Broadband Account Management it says ...

Invalid Username or Password Please Try Again

3. For datafox it says , Error logging in please check your username, password and domain.

Although i know my login details which i fill are correct and same which i use to dial while connecting to internet. Also i have all cookies, flash and java script enabled.

Get a 14 digit portal ID from your exchange if your IP is 117.xx.xx.xx to access usage portal.
Default password is password.
BSNL Portal
Dataone used for old BSNL BB connection with IP 59.xx.xx.xx. Nowadays the brand name is BSNL Broadband.

You can access WEBmail with log in UserID and password.

I worked more than neccessary... and my Dad's gonna kick my ass... But only way to find out is through the BSNL portal.... So how do I delete the usage data.... Plzzz Help!!!!

its not possible .. but u r 32 yr old and still afrid about this thing :redface:

Sorry about that.... I am 17... Just got the damn year wrong.. But seriously???... You just can't delete the damn thing???

The data resides on BSNL servers. So unless u got "an inside man" i am afraid nothing can be done. And even if u manage to delete the data, BSNL uses another private portal for billing purposes. In short, try limiting your usage the next month.

Back