How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
i am also facing the same problem they shows the message like thisUnexpected Error Reported This error may prevent further successful operations. Please logout and try to login after some time. If the problem still persists, please contact System Administrator. Thank You ! its really a useless portal.............................i could'nt check my usage of any month?

Useless Bsnl portal , i am not able to know how much data transfered in November .

I am not facing any such problems, the bsnl portal is always on and I am able to check my usage anytime.

RajDeep

Your profile says Airtel. DO you have Airtel in addition to BSNL Dataone?

Were you able to view usage record for December (so far) at portal? Which address did you use?

I think this problem is only for 117.***.**.** ip addresses. My friends who r having 59.***.**.**. dont face this problem.

i cant see my usage for about 5 days...........:madness:
whenever i try it shows me this message:

Unexpected Error Reported

This error may prevent further successful operations. Please logout and try to login after some time. If the problem still persists, please contact System Administrator.

Thank You!

For the past few days many of us couldn't check Dataone usage because the http://bbservice.bsnl.in/ portal didn't have any records.

Well it is working right now, although it is only showing the records for 1st December. And the portal speed is very slow.

Hopefully things will improve soon!

:)

Back