How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
Approval of competent authority is here by conveyed for extending Dipawali
scheme for BSNL Broadband customers who have BSNL Broadband subscription continuously for past six months as on 01.11.2008. The scheme shall be available for all Broadband plans.

@mramakrishnan

Please confirm your connection as well as your current plan is Six month old on 01.11.2008.

@mramakrishnan

Please confirm your connection as well as your current plan is Six month old on 01.11.2008.

I am having broadband subscription from Jan 2008 continuously without any break and without any plan change

Every month for first 5 days i am not able to check usage. Either the page dont come up or the usage check shows following error. Is this normal for every month and everybody.

Unexpected Error Reported

This error may prevent further successful operations. Please logout and try to login after some time. If the problem still persists, please contact System Administrator.

Thank You !

I am also not able to check usage. I was able to check usage for November yesterday but today none of the records are available.I called to local helpline and the person there answered that BSNL had offered free usage in some circles for November. Now they are having trouble calculating the correct bills. So records will be unavailable till the issue is resolved.

:wall:i can't check my broadband usage for any month .it's really a useless portal.it allows me to login but no use.they shows the message like thisUnexpected Error Reported This error may prevent further successful operations. Please logout and try to login after some time. If the problem still persists, please contact System Administrator. Thank You !what should i do ?i took 250 plan (broadband).

User poojam8

[*] Google for Tautology Bandwidth meter. It is a small, free program that will allow you to keep track of usage once you configure it correctly.

[*] The portal should not show "Unexpected Error" if you login correctly. Rather it is showing "No Records Available" message.
Reason for the same.
[/list]
The portal was working yesterday. But it isn't today. It has been very intermittent the past 30 days.

heard of this issue before,, problem on their side, we cant do much.. complaining too wont help i guess:) .. you know how it goes!!

Back