How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
theres nothing we can do about it.. just wait for it to work..the new portal seems to be very unstable compared to the old portal

Hey it opened today. But its just showing the usage of 1st december only. Anyways i'm happy, atleast it opened.

hey
thank god

i just saw my november bill in portal.bsnl.in :yahoo::yahoo:
it was fine as double usage as promised by bsnl was not counted :dance::dance:

so dont worry buddies

here goes screenshot of it

I have BSNL plan h1000,which have 5 gb limit and night unlimited. i want to know that how to check my total usage... in usage site...it shows me total usage and some trafic night unlimited when i download at night...night usage are addind in both of this,,,means when i download , the usage are adding in SOME TRAFFIC NIGHT UNLIMITED AND TOTAL USAGE... So what is my total usage,,,,and for which usage i will have to pay bill Please tell me that BSNL BROADBAND USAGE FINDER is true ??? Thanks

night usage free if logged from 0200AM to 0800 will show 0.
If you overlap the time say 1230 to 0300AM all may be counted.
Always start system/modem around 0205AM
Switch off Modem around 0755.

See "sticky" posts here for automatic schedulers.

On the top summary shows billed usage. Total minus free Nu .
You have to accept BSNL usage readings.

REFERENCE: https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/3/#post184528 post no 69.

Hi friends I am a bsnl broadband Home 500 user for the past one month. Yesterday when I checked the bill it shows 6471 and the download speed reanges from 20 Kbps to 70 Kbps. However, the guy who came from BSNL on the day of giving me this new connection he also updated my connection details in his laptop and he might misused my connection.Thank You

Back