How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
Hello!Today I logged in BSNL portal after 5-6 days to check my usage..although i have been given the unlimited plan but just in case to be sure i keep on checking my usage... But today when i logged in a popup appeared asking if i want to check my usage. i clicked yes and a new window opened...i chose NOV unbilled and an error occured saying "No Usage Records Found for NOV-2008" then i chose oct and the same error occured...even for the rest of teh months displayed there there were no records available for both unbilled and billed details... anybody else also facing the same problem???:cry:

m also facing same issue

I had the same problem at sambalpur , orissa What is the sollution

I had the same problem at
sambalpur , orissa

What is the sollution

There is no solution other than complain to BSNL so that they become aware that there is something wrong with their system.

I ask all suffering Dataone users to spare two minutes and call 1800-424-1600 to register a complaint with the call center employee.

I had the same problem at
sambalpur , orissa

What is the sollution

Opening OK. checked usage.
Used 14Digit portal Id and PW
saved as excel file.
site given earlier in Post No 4.
BSNL NIB-II PORTAL

Hi,
I usually check by bandwidth usage from this link:

BSNL - Broadband Account Management

But, for last 1 months this site seems to be down most of the time. When up it usually says data not available. Is there any other alternative web sites from where i can check my usage. I tried using some plugins like Datafox but they too dont work for me. Please suggest

Thanks

Back